First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m getting pretty frustrated with the constant push-out on my build date for my BD 2 door with mid-package and tow. I was first notified of being scheduled back on July 20th. Every time that I get within 2 weeks, Ford notifies me of the later build date. I called Ford and they said that having a VIN means that I should get a MY 23, but the continued push-outs are making me nervous that I’m not going to get my price protected Bronco. Anyone else been getting pushed out for more than 6 weeks after the initial scheduled email?
Sponsored

Moxie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Vw Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Strange the way this works. I ordered mine on July 22. Was assigned a build week of 9/11. Shortly after I received another update with a build week of 9/4. Of course I log in everyday and check the Order Tracking Status. On 8/28 the status is "In production" a full week before the second email they send me. Very confusing, at least to me of course ?!?!?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting pretty frustrated with the constant push-out on my build date for my BD 2 door with mid-package and tow. I was first notified of being scheduled back on July 20th. Every time that I get within 2 weeks, Ford notifies me of the later build date. I called Ford and they said that having a VIN means that I should get a MY 23, but the continued push-outs are making me nervous that I’m not going to get my price protected Bronco. Anyone else been getting pushed out for more than 6 weeks after the initial scheduled email?
If you have a VIN you will get a 23MY...just might not be delivered in '23. My '21 was pushed several times over two months, finally built in December of '21, took delivery in late January '22

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the 2 door parade.

PLENTY of Heritage 2 doors have been experiencing this all year. Many to a much worse extent.

My order is from Jan 2022. I received my first scheduling email June 22nd for an August build.

OP
OP
Ryan_SC

Ryan_SC

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the replies. I’ll keep patiently waiting like 50 cent.

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I feel your frustration. I received a build date of 8/07 for my 4door BL 3/27 order. It has been pushed out to 8/28, 9/11, 9/18, and now 9/25.
Sponsored