Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

being a huge fan of the 1st generation Broncos I would like to offer a few ideas regarding the new release truck:
1: Maybe Ford should try to acquire a focus group of Bronco owners of every generation for their input and thoughts.
2. While doing this, maybe attend a few of the events that are held around the country to see the passion these truck invoke
3. Be true to the Bronco roots....lift off roof.
4. No need for 48 different models, keep it simple and clean....trust me, guys will have their own plans of upgrading.

Just a few quick thoughts, maybe someone high on the Ford food chain will read this and consider some ideas....Bronco on!
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Sponsored

Swervey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Totally agree on the focus group of previous owners or at least Ford fans who know the Bronco's heritage. I have a hard time believing that any feedback they receive on the new Bronco would tell them people want a large Bronco II sized SUV with a fixed roof. If they do that they cheaped out plain and simple.

I'm sure Ford has read these forums after the big response from the 6g renders. If they are paying attention they know what we all want.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's automotive, all Ford wants is sales. Remember we few represent the folks who had broncos. They want to steal away people who would buy JK's and JKU's, and in my opinion keep us while also expanding new owners based on other attributes. However time will tell. I am starting to save now. If it lives up to my hopes I will buy one. If not i will buy a old body and put it on a 2008 explorer frame mod it with 1 ton axles and try to put a 425 hp ecoboost out of a Lincoln it it. Or buy a JK if they put a non-head cracking motor in it.

Rozinante

Threads
Reaction score
Tasker's ideas/suggestions are superb, and Ford really oughtta listen to him. Ford sends reps to Mustang clubs to get input on what Mustangs should be and where Ford should be heading with the basic Mustang (IRS, for one) and with the many special editions.that are introduced or resurrected periodically (the Bullitt Edition, the Cobra R, the FR500C, and so on...).

Although it should not be named "Raptor Edition', there needs to be a Raptor-equivalent model of Bronco--perhaps a "Bill Stroppe Edition" or a "Parnelli Jones Edition". The Shelby organzation or SVT are other possibilities, too

Just as long as they don't get into racing tube buggies with plastic Bronco bodies that cost more than your home. Or a "monster truck" to do car-squashing exhibitions...

Hon3ysuckl3

First Name
Nunyur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I absolutely loved my 90 Bronco. I'll take it in a 2 door, removable roof, shift on the fly 4 wheel drive. Can't wait!!

Craig34

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 cj5 ford f150 kawasaki H2
There is no replacement for diplacement diesal please
Sponsored