First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch LUX 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I order both a new couch and a new Bronco one week apart from each other back in Mid-January! We now have a running bet in my home what will come first. My bet is on the couch and my wife believes it's the Bronco. (Badlands fully spec'd with Sas/lux and a soft top). BTW I have a priority 10 order code. We have yet to get a date from Ford and the couch people have moved their delivery date 4 time now projecting September (supposed to be May).

If she wins she gets to have fully run of the Bronco for two weeks and I win I have full run of the couch and remote for two weeks!

Bottom line, we are convinced that there is a huge skill gap on how to manage expectations with clients that need to happen. Between both the company we order the couch and Ford, there is a noticeable difference and Ford is doing a better job, but there is a ton of room for improvement!

Anyone want to place a friendly wager?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I
Based off your thread title and the first few words, I could make a really inappropriate comment... but I’ll hold back.

Couch will come first. It’s likely only an 18 week lead time (I know because I ordered one in February too).

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I wager, is any part of the couch built by Webasto?
Sponsored