WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I suggest you put yourself in the shoes of the Bronco program manager who is dealing with part shortages from all over the globe from places all affected differently by a viral pandemic to feed a production line that should have been operational months ago. It would be interesting to see how well you would handle it.

I'm not making excuses, I'm being realistic.
Is that you Mike Levine?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really hoping that the MPG estimates between the 2 motors is "significant". That might make a choice a touch easier.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are 2 versions showing on Outer Banks. One is $1795 and shows late availability. The other is $1895 and says nothing about being late.
I read that to mean the slide-out tailgate was late availability.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BS. I was driving my manual transmission sedan 10 days after total knee replacement surgery of my left knee. The doctor has you starting physical therapy the next day after surgery; in fact the hospital makes you walk from the gurney to your bed just hours after surgery. Mine said driving a manual trans car is excellent PT.

Right shoulder would be an issue, but knees, nope.
Well, there were those 10 days!!

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

managing the production of an automobile under the environment of a global pandemic has more priority than fixing a draft B&P function for the vehicle that's not yet available for retail sale.

Covid is just an excuse for the horribly executed release. Parts and production should have been in the works before the original April release date. Pushing that back to July, the reservation crash, the "By September" B&P, and then producing a "draft" B&P should not have been effected by the virus at all, that's computer work that the Rockstars should have been able to do from their basements.

why are you so upset that the B&P isn't correct, or has changed from an earlier draft?

Why would any company publish a draft? That's just unprofessional.

Ford can adjust its pricing at anytime it wants. The only time the sales price is locked is when you have an artifact with your signature and the dealer's representative signature.

I do agree with you here, and even then nothing is guaranteed

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These *people* are making me go look at a danged Sport....for 10k less, LOADED! Just need a Sawzall for a one time top removal, and then a tarp and some straps...

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I wrong, but outside Sway Bar, doesn't this make the WT more desirable than BL

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has become abundantly clear that Ford doesn't give a rats ass about building loyalty or trust with their customers. They've had SO many opportunities to try to redeem themselves from the shit show called the Bronco launch, and they continue to disappoint, and further piss people off.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Ford frustration 12-21-20.001

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spent another hour on B&P. I have an excel spread sheet comparing the bottom line MSRP of all 7 Bronco models, 4 door, with standard engine, auto trans, optional Hard top, opt top sound dead, opt mud flaps, and opt wheel locks. I have another excel doc with the same columns, except adding Sasquatch and mod front bumper. I hereby declare B&P totally FUBAR, and should be taken down until fixed. I give Ford credit for trying, but NO info is better than BAD info.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These *people* are making me go look at a danged Sport....for 10k less, LOADED! Just need a Sawzall for a one time top removal, and then a tarp and some straps...
Just call Webasto's 1-800 number; they'll fix you right up

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the pricing changes hold, Wildtrak just got a lot more interesting. I had considered moving from BD up to Badlands for access to the high package. However, as long as I can get to the point of being willing to give up the MGV then Wildtrak is going to be the way to go if I decide that high package is mandatory.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My question/observation is now that the modular top both painted and shadow black/dual top options are on the B&P website for the various models, I do not see a note saying “Late Availability”. Are they now going to be available for orders in Jan and delivery in summer of 2021? Or does Ford realize now that deliveries in mid summer are no longer going to be a reality and will be delayed even longer?
Sponsored