Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco Build and Wonder site is fubar right now. The 2dr Base with a roof rack, floor liners, and auxiliary switches looks pretty good with no price changes. For $30,715, you’re just a set of tires away from a relatively light forest road ripper.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 0FF3A55A-7FF6-44D5-936A-4DB3B3A44B9A

Last edited:

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Delays. Reduced options. Promised X-Plan to no X-Plan. Price increases. Some of their advertising videos have been absolutely awesome! But some of their other advertising choices have been so strange. Bronco Nation laughing about "political responses" during interviews? Why even ask the question if you know Ford is not going to answer. Bro, we are preparing to spend 35k+. Will we even get a chance to test drive anything before we give dealers "their skin in the game"?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm seeing a pretty big price jump myself. Big Bend, Sasquatch, 4.7, Led's, switches Build was 43,920 Now list for 47,110. ((I'm out )) if this is the case. The base price was unchanged. Not sure if the engine or transmission is different. But its definitely in the Total of Options that the price changed.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So before Sasquatch Package was listed for 4,995. With what everyone was saying it didn't price out the 10 speed transmission. This is way to rich for my blood. Hope its a mistake.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's a thought. Don't like the changes to B&P? Cancel your reservation. Pretty simple. Ford isn't forcing anyone to buy. You have every right not to purchase but PLEASE take your whine elsewhere.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, my Badlands build increased $3600 or so when adding black modular top and automatic trans... The Wildtrak is now actually cheaper similarly equipped. Too bad I prefer the Badlands interior though the floating roof rack might be worth the price increase!

26B0FC03-F83D-4F60-9154-C46D5E686504.jpeg
Haha...floating roofrack!!

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t speak for anybody but myself. For some reason last nights B&P update really took a chunk out my excitement to get a Bronco. First, there was the belief that the 10 speed was included with the 2.7. Many people here were justifiably skeptical and tried to warn us. However, there was at least one Ford spokesman that said it was not an error. But to have Ford allow an error like this be in the B&P for 2 months and not say anything is just wrong. I came to realize that if we had started the order process Dec 7th, Ford would let the dealers do their dirty work and tell us of the issue.
Then to see, in real-time, the B&P being “fixed”, just continued to degrade the hope that Ford could do this right.
I don’t think the issue is the price increase, I think the lack of communication from Ford is the problem. They can’t blame Covid for this one. I’m pretty sure some low level guy didn’t wake up yesterday and say “I’m gonna update the B&P today cause I have nothing else to do because of covid.” This had to go through multiple high offices and reviews. It left me feeling that Ford thinks we are going to buy this thing no matter what- and some will. But for the first time today, I seriously wondered how much I really wanted a Base, VB, AT, 2.7, Sas.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's a thought. Don't like the changes to B&P? Cancel your reservation. Pretty simple. Ford isn't forcing anyone to buy. You have every right not to purchase but PLEASE take your whine elsewhere.
NEWS FLASH: Automotive forums are for discussion of likes, dislikes and concerns. Participation is optional, if you don't like the discussion, there are pleanty of other threads to read.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NEWS FLASH: Automotive forums are for discussion of likes, dislikes and concerns. Participation is optional, if you don't like the discussion, there are pleanty of other threads to read.
These aren't concerns, they're temper tantrums. Move along.