First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a thought. Don't like the changes to B&P? Cancel your reservation. Pretty simple. Ford isn't forcing anyone to buy. You have every right not to purchase but PLEASE take your whine elsewhere.
People expected changes AND improvements to the B&P. What I experienced today was a change of a $1500 higher price tag but I didn’t see an improvement to the B&P. It also tells me I better expect additional price increases when I place my orders. Ford needs to do better job managing their communication. All they needed to do was in advance of the updated B&P tell us there’s a pricing issue with the AT and expect a change. That’s all. Merry Christmas!
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a thought. Don't like the changes to B&P? Cancel your reservation. Pretty simple. Ford isn't forcing anyone to buy. You have every right not to purchase but PLEASE take your whine elsewhere.
You just joined. How about you take your whine elsewhere?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it come with cheese? ?
No, only wine comes with cheese. I am waiting on Ford to include a wine fridge as an interior option for the Bronco. Also, a built-in cork screw - not a stupid bottle opener. :LOL:

Sponsored

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B&P is not perfect, and neither is Ford. There will be mistakes, albiet some costly ones that may or may not sway people to cancel or completely walk away from the vehicle. I'm still ordering mine no matter what happens next ?.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, only wine comes with cheese. I am waiting on Ford to include a wine fridge as an interior option for the Bronco. Also, a built-in cork screw - not a stupid bottle opener. :LOL:
The overpriced $750 fridge has adjustable temp control for your wine. (However that same fridge is way cheaper online.)

And you don't need a corkscrew if you stick to individual plastic screw-cap bottles of cheap swill.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

B&P is not perfect, and neither is Ford. There will be mistakes, albiet some costly ones that may or may not sway people to cancel or completely walk away from the vehicle. I'm still ordering mine no matter what happens next ?.
Don't confuse mistakes with incompetence.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The overpriced $750 fridge has adjustable temp control for your wine. (However that same fridge is way cheaper online.)

And you don't need a corkscrew if you stick to individual plastic screw-cap bottles of cheap swill.
If it does not come out of a box is it wine??? :unsure:...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MD-2020,Ripple,blue nun

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s taken me all day but I’ve now cooled off about this. Not sure why this pissed me off so bad but I’d still be down to buy a bronco, possibly. One build I’d still do (bb 2.3 mid) is $4k more than a comparable wrangler, but looks better. On the other hand, the bb rims are hideous so I’ll have to spend another $1,200 on rims and two tone interior is probably still a deal breaker. One bronc crater is for $800 I can get a rear locking diff. That’s badass. I just need black seats.
I’m with you. It had the feeling of being tricked by Ford, but it was likely just corporate inability to do anything without 2-months of meetings. It is fascinating (and disconcerting) that they can’t get this right.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
My base squatched bronco just went up about 2,000 on the ford build site .Can not believe Ford is doing this after posting prices for options a couple months ago ,false advertising in my opinion .Likely will be canceling my order , my base bronco build is now about 6,000 more than my 2015 supercrew xlt 4x4 , no way I will pay that , may have to go with a Rubicon , possibly hybrid. Think this was a real stupid call on Fords end , they may lose a lot of sales and more importantly long time customers.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MD-2020,Ripple,blue nun
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 20201221_205419

I prefer the 12-pk of this crap when I am two lazy to make margaritas or mix up a cocktail.
Sponsored