chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
seen the thread of like 70 pages. If I want a manual base with Sasquatch and don’t mind waiting the price still is $49995. People are just over reacting with the b&p being off right ? seen a few people canceling orders, people are saying that Sasquatch is now too high. Just getting confused and I think I’m way over thinking it. Will wait till February March when dealer calls.
Problem is you can't order the manual with sasquatch in 2021... You might not be able to place it when the order banks open... It has not been made clear that a late availability/second model year will be using the reservation system. Maybe/maybe not, no one knows for sure.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you, I'm hoping the completely new design 2023 4Runner changes up the design styling.
I have been looking into them .. I actually quite like the look of the new 4Runner TRD Pro - but all the reviews I've read mention how outdated the engine is, as well as the interior... and it sounds like the engine is not very fuel efficient compared to other similar options that are out these days.. so perhaps the 4Runner is not on the table right now (for me).

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The price for the Base may go up for 2022 MY, so the price of Base Manual Sasquatch is truly unknown, even if B&P is fixed.

That is why I will just get the 30 Inch wheels $30K base bronco and get myself a canoe to just put on top and be happy with this build:

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Canoe Front

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Bronco No Doors Roof

Perryford1983

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Levine confirmed correct price is 7385
I saw that post. wasn’t it pretty vague. Like he might have thought they where talking about the auto transmission mark up (not being free on some models?) or did I miss where he was talking about Sasquatch specific?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have been looking into them .. I actually quite like the look of the new 4Runner TRD Pro - but all the reviews I've read mention how outdated the engine is, as well as the interior... and it sounds like the engine is not very fuel efficient compared to other similar options that are out these days.. so perhaps the 4Runner is not on the table right now (for me).
But with the age comes reliability since all the bugs are worked out.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can probably blame the people that have been saying all along what a bargain they were getting. They might as well have said they're willing to pay more. Ford heard them and they got their wish.
Ah ha! So Ford is listening!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But with the age comes reliability since all the bugs are worked out.
I dunno... I'm 50, and have more bugs as I get older...

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford is spreading the love...

2021 Ford F-150 package and Bronco Sport prices will creep up on December 23
Some Lincoln models are getting a little more expensive, too

Buyers in the market for a 2021 F-150 or a 2021 Bronco Sport will need to pay a little more after December 23, according to documents sent by Ford to its dealers. Both models were recently added to the Blue Oval's range.

Starting on Wednesday, the Bronco Sport will carry a base price of $28,315 once a mandatory $1,495 destination charge enters the equation, website CarsDirect reported. That's a $160 increase compared to the crossover's launch price. At the other end of the spectrum, the range-topping Badlands model will start at $34,315 after destination and the same increase. Ford hasn't commented on the report, or publicly announced the price hike.

Pricing for the 2021 F-150 will remain pegged at $30,635 after dealers add a $1,695 destination charge, but the same source learned Ford plans to increase the price of the Max Trailer Tow package, whose cost ranges from $1,235 to $1,750 depending on the trim level selected. CarsDirect noted the XLT's bundle, for example, will increase by 48%, from $1,350 to $1,995. Ordering the Max Trailer Tow package is certainly not mandatory, but it's strongly recommended for buyers who plan to tow because it adds a hitch receiver, a 36-gallon fuel tank, an integrated trailer brake controller, and Ford's Pro Trailer Backup Assist technology, among other features.

Over at Lincoln, the Corsair and the Aviator will cost $160 and $170 more, respectively. Ford told its dealers that the increases will keep both brands competitive and aggressively positioned. It doesn't sound like other models will go up in price before the end of 2020, and the Blue Oval recently made the Mustang Mach-E more affordable.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/22/ford-f150-pickup-bronco-sport-price-increases/

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just sitting here sipping my coffee since my OBX build didn't change a cent lol

joking aside, I do feel bad for the people whose builds went up
CA9C62C1-999A-4B6D-9A53-EA207EA901BE.jpeg

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
And I recall another thread on this site that was a Q&A with their chief marketing guy and he made a specific comment that moving up to the 2.7L and 10 sp Auto for $1800 is a steal. Guess maybe they realized that and jacked up the price end that talk.

... I also thought that Mike Levine said something to the price of the 2.7l and 10 speed combo being correct on b&p.

funny thing is that I think the many Ford reps that were questioned about the power train combo said that it was correct on the b&p.

... funny.

... not in the haha way.
Sponsored