Doba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Builtmywayco has been the worst to deal with. Spent several hundred dollars on something only to have them cancel my order and go radio silent. No refund or communication whatsoever. Avoid at all costs. Not going to even type out the link and I advise you do not visit or search for them. Just know they are a scam and look elsewhere if you come across their site.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good. PayPal has always been good. I want to buy some light brackets from a vendor, but they have poor cust service reviews and don't offer paypal. So i can't do it. Too many red flags right now to go ahead. Kinda sucks because i like the product. Maybe if i ever get to California i can just visit and pick up the parts.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Builtmywayco has been the worst to deal with. Spent several hundred dollars on something only to have them cancel my order and go radio silent. No refund or communication whatsoever. Avoid at all costs. Not going to even type out the link and I advise you do not visit or search for them. Just know they are a scam and look elsewhere if you come across their site.
These guys don't actually have a real store. So what they do is they charge you a higher price for items already available online. We had a problem with them where they were selling our Fishing Rod holders, claiming they were a dealer. They are not. They were charging people like $50 more for them. We had to reach out to their web hosting company to get them to remove it since it was un-authorized sales.

They are on the FB groups and 1 guy will post up a link saying how he bought something, and then he'll get 2-3 more fake FB accounts to reply saying how they also bought the same item. They did this with our fishing rod holders but didn't realize we were part of the same FB groups. They went on and on with their fake FB profiles posting up "i got mine delivered" yet the funny thing is, they did this BEFORE we started shipping the item out :) This was when we were taking pre-orders on our fishing rod holders and they went on and on with their fake profiles saying how "I ordered them and got them from builtmyway" which was impossible :)

It's NOT a real company. They are just scammers. You should avoid them.

We normally don't chime in but since you mentioned them and we have first had experience with them posting un-authorized items, people should know to avoid them.

Buck'nBronc22

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’VE BEEN SCAMMED! $72.90 for a pair of Badlands badges. The seller’s name and email according to PayPal are Connor Foley <[email protected]>. Became suspicious when there were no replies to my emails. No phone number, no address. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Please share the name of the web hosting company for me to complain.
Sponsored