Sponsored

Bull Bar, Roo Catcher, Cattle Guard, Brush Guard...whatever you want to call it. Need recommendations with lights please!

SeanMTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all...I'm looking to add a front bull bar with an integrated LED light bar that I can wire to one of my Aux switches. I've looked at DV8 and a couple of others, however people here tend to have the best ideas quickest.

I'm not looking for a full frontal coverage, something similar to the Ford factory with lights would be fine.

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bambi Basher

Sorry I don't have any advice, but my contribution at least gives you a bump!

Diller

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F250, 2012 Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not going to find anything more heavy duty than the ARB Summit, picture is mine. No integrated light bar though. I added old school KC Daylighters to mine.

20240227_180536.jpg

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MaxLider with Vision-X and KCā€™s.
Ford Bronco Bull Bar, Roo Catcher, Cattle Guard, Brush Guard...whatever you want to call it. Need recommendations with lights please! IMG_9546

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a DV8 factory bumper bull bar (havenā€™t installed lights yet). I really like the @DV8 brand I have several of their products, and all of them have been well-made and excellent service.

Ford Bronco Bull Bar, Roo Catcher, Cattle Guard, Brush Guard...whatever you want to call it. Need recommendations with lights please! IMG_7341
Ford Bronco Bull Bar, Roo Catcher, Cattle Guard, Brush Guard...whatever you want to call it. Need recommendations with lights please! IMG_7799
Sponsored