Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, the camera view is priority. Not a big fan of the adaptive cruise anyway.

Nice start for aftermarket winch mounting!
Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally somebody gets it. Ford should just scrap theirs and say buy this one.
Agreed ... I ordered a base squatch - no camera and no adaptive cruise - but it looks like this design may allow both to function, the adaptive radar looks to mount high, just under the lip of the hood and the winch mounts largely behind the bumper so maybe the camera works as well. I don't intend to beat down brush and i'll take my chances avoiding deer and other fuzzies, so the modest bar is perfect IMHO.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, the camera view is priority. Not a big fan of the adaptive cruise anyway.

Nice start for aftermarket winch mounting!
From the looks of it, this bumper will also obstruct the front camera view. The question is how much. Not only will that bull bar obstruct the camera view from left to right, the bumper itself most likely will obstruct the camera view... that's not even including an installed winch. This bumper sticks out quite a bit for it to allow the provision of a winch.

This may be more of a "hidden" option compared to the OEM option or other aftermarket prototypes shown so far, but I don't see it being much better an option to avoid front camera obstruction.

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would rock this on a basesquatch all day

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like it, but Ascend bumpers for other vehicles are $1600 to $2200. A little steep, but still nice.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a BB with no ACC or cameras. All Broncos have the collision avoiding braking. So where is that sensor? In the mystery box or up by the rear view mirror? With no camera, i like the profile of this bull bar.
Yea the emergency braking sensor is up in the rearview mirror

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From the looks of it, this bumper will also obstruct the front camera view. The question is how much. Not only will that bull bar obstruct the camera view from left to right, the bumper itself most likely will obstruct the camera view... that's not even including an installed winch. This bumper sticks out quite a bit for it to allow the provision of a winch.

This may be more of a "hidden" option compared to the OEM option or other aftermarket prototypes shown so far, but I don't see it being much better an option to avoid front camera obstruction.
There was a post about a week ago that Ford Performance will be coming out with a camera relocation kit, if true, maybe it will work on this bumper.

Now, is Ford working on an ACC relocation kit as well? :unsure:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed ... I ordered a base squatch - no camera and no adaptive cruise - but it looks like this design may allow both to function, the adaptive radar looks to mount high, just under the lip of the hood and the winch mounts largely behind the bumper so maybe the camera works as well. I don't intend to beat down brush and i'll take my chances avoiding deer and other fuzzies, so the modest bar is perfect IMHO.
We've made it 118yrs without front cameras I dont know why everybody needs em now. You got a giant ass windshield to look out of.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've made it 118yrs without front cameras I dont know why everybody needs em now. You got a giant ass windshield to look out of.
think of it as a glass bottom boat. you can see the rock before it smacks your keel
Sponsored