Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is an ongoing problem, Ford is saying one thing. dealerships are saying something else. the Dealership already told me that if I didn't come in an convert my reservation to an order right away they were canceling my reservation. That lead to a a call with the dealership and Ford
Yeah allocation Is everything. If you're not within their allocation, even if you're an hour 2 reservation... you're not getting your bronco in 2021 at THAT dealership
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine are through Larry H Miller in Mesa. They require $2K to convert. I have checked with someone high up at Sanderson and they told me I was better off not changing dealers, and to get MSRP is better than some who are ADM.
My original reservation was with LHM but I switched since I they never answered my email I sent them. Glad I did cause I found another local dealer offering a deal WAY better. And no I can't say.

OP
OP
xmod

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original reservation was with LHM but I switched since I they never answered my email I sent them. Glad I did cause I found another local dealer offering a deal WAY better. And no I can't say.
You can't say? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't say? Thanks for the help.
Nope. haha. Everyone that managed to get in on it won't be happy with more people coming in and bumping their spot further and further down the list from those with earlier reservation numbers.
Sponsored