AvalonBeach71

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m still confused by all of this. I’m an early Am 7/15 reservation and booked my order with my dealer on WED. I was told I was the second in line out of 25 allocations. I ordered 4D Wildtrak with 2.7 and lux and available top. Thoughts?
Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldnt you only know if you got pushed to 22 if they were able to convert All of the orders ahead of you?

Surely there will be some fall out.

I mean, if they convert 70% of the 160 reservations before you, wouldn't that put you in 2021? I can't imagine them converting that high.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a mid afternoon 7/14 reservation. That puts me around #110 at a dealer with an allocation of 70. Would have been nice to know that allocation was going to be such a big factor when choosing a dealer. I am going to let it ride. I don't want to bump anyone and/or be at the mercy of a new dealer's pricing knowing they have some leverage. I will go ahead and place an order anyway for MY21 and see what happens.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long until we get confirmation now? Placed my order Weds and haven't heard anything

TROUTBUM1762

Wildtrak
First Name
jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80 4 runner and 18 jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called my dealer Ricard Ford in Ohio and he said they converted all their 75 allotted and I was too late. I said I had an early 7/14 res. They didn't care said they were finished with 21 models and I could do a 22. I said F that. Called Nourse Ford in a small town an hour outside Columbus and they said no problem. They had more allotments than conversions. I also get mugs a duffle bag and other gear plus better pricing.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Then Ford's giving out different info to different people depending on who you talk to then.
Ford did say that options selected would affect build time, but reservation time stamps would be followed when placing orders.

if your reservation was on July 30th and you convert your reservation to an order on January 20th, you're not going to get an allocation over someone that has a reservation on July 14th and waits until March 4th to convert their order to reservation. This is directly from Ford and has been confirmed by the dealership that I'm working with now. Unless something has changed in the last 24 or so hours.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer Ricard Ford in Ohio and he said they converted all their 75 allotted and I was too late. I said I had an early 7/14 res. They didn't care said they were finished with 21 models and I could do a 22. I said F that. Called Nourse Ford in a small town an hour outside Columbus and they said no problem. They had more allotments than conversions. I also get mugs a duffle bag and other gear plus better pricing.
What are they going to charge. MSRP? I am behind you on time stamp for 7/14 so no worries about me bumping you.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry. That's false. Allocation matters. It's actually the single most important thing followed by reservation time
Not according to the Ford Rep I spoke with on th

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ricard Ford is only going to submit 75 reservations...that they choose, regardless of date...and just stop converting?

Do they understand that their allocations could go up in '21 or in later years if they were to approach this differently?

Last edited:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this is an ongoing problem, Ford is saying one thing. dealerships are saying something else. the Dealership already told me that if I didn't come in an convert my reservation to an order right away they were canceling my reservation. That lead to a a call with the dealership and Ford

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I changed dealership after the
After the call with Ford and the dealership I did changed dealership. But I do have a copy of everything that was said in the call.
Sponsored