First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My current plan is to buy from my local dealer near Baton Rouge LA but have it shipped to CO and take a 2 week trip to get it home. Anyone know if that's possible?
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My current plan is to buy from my local dealer near Baton Rouge LA but have it shipped to CO and take a 2 week trip to get it home. Anyone know if that's possible?
which dealer? Robinson?

But yeah, it should be possible, but why not get it from chrispy? I'll be getting it from him likely and then drive it home to Baton Rouge.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or Buy from Long McArthur Ford in Selina KS, they ship anywhere for free when you purchase.

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bennett ford prolly. I'm interested in buying from chrispy. Where is his dealership?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kansas City. He has said he'll ship as well, but I have family in KC now so I'll likely just fly and drive back.

Never dealt with Bennett. My most local is All-Star, and I'll never buy there again, and am recommending all of my family to start going elsewhere, maybe we'll try Robinson Bro's next. granted they are mostly about the mustangs and my family is mostly about trucks and SUVs except me, who is about all things blue oval.

Sponsored
OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i know the owner of Bennett ford. she is amazing to deal with. you can buy over the phone no hassel/BS. Let me know if you want her contact please.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i know the owner of Bennett ford. she is amazing to deal with. you can buy over the phone no hassel/BS. Let me know if you want her contact please.
will do. would you happen to know if they has many GT350 and GT500 allocations? Looking for a place to buy aMach 1.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m also debating where to order from in Louisiana. Might just go with chrispy.

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am planning on putting a reservation on a local dealer. They said no mark up and just a $595 dealer fee. I think that’s a good deal.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be on board with ordering from Chrispy but will just drive over there...3hr all hwy 70 drive to KC MO from Wentzville MO.

There are two or 3 local dealers I will be checking out as the wifes uncle is a sr master tech at a dealership he said the dealership in the past would let us use his D plan, the F-I-L owns a snap-on franchise and deals with a decent size ford dealer...(I am listed under his account at that dealer for parts and such) and the last is the closest ford dealer to me...so including chrispy looking at 4 dealerships. There is the possibility of x-plan too from my wife's work they stopped it after we bought our 09 fusion but I think they re-started it again (I used to work for the same company until early last year).

I am not going to base anything on D or X plan as Chrispy noted in his post about it but is is an option.

In all reality there are probably 3 dealerships in no order.
The one the wife's uncle works at
The one the wife's father has as a customer (all their fords have been bought here, including the wifes fords...5-6 in the last 15yrs).
Chrispy's from what he has posted he seems like as no BS and up front dealer...plus working with a board member is not a bad thing.

Sponsored

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be on board with ordering from Chrispy but will just drive over there...3hr all hwy 70 drive to KC MO from Wentzville MO.

There are two or 3 local dealers I will be checking out as the wifes uncle is a sr master tech at a dealership he said the dealership in the past would let us use his D plan, the F-I-L owns a snap-on franchise and deals with a decent size ford dealer...(I am listed under his account at that dealer for parts and such) and the last is the closest ford dealer to me...so including chrispy looking at 4 dealerships. There is the possibility of x-plan too from my wife's work they stopped it after we bought our 09 fusion but I think they re-started it again (I used to work for the same company until early last year).

I am not going to base anything on D or X plan as Chrispy noted in his post about it but is is an option.

In all reality there are probably 3 dealerships in no order.
The one the wife's uncle works at
The one the wife's father has as a customer (all their fords have been bought here, including the wifes fords...5-6 in the last 15yrs).
Chrispy's from what he has posted he seems like as no BS and up front dealer...plus working with a board member is not a bad thing.
Is Chrispy offering any discounts? Like invoice or group discount? I would be down to order from him but it’s over a 12 hour drive from the east coast.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's stopping you from driving out to Colorado in the first place? You could make it through Ford's recommended engine break in period and then thrash it all you want in CO.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I buy from Chrispy I may just go snowboarding in CO after picking it up.

I dont know if Chrispy is offering discounts or anything I am not and hate tire kickers so I am going to contact/discuss/look around the Feb/March time frame of 2021. No need to even begin thinking beyond where I want to shop and go from there.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is Chrispy offering any discounts? Like invoice or group discount? I would be down to order from him but it’s over a 12 hour drive from the east coast.
He ships to all 50 states. He even ships out here to hawaii. Im picking mine up and roadtripping though. Hell we may hit 3 of the ford training parks. Maybe 4 if we go for a (record slowest) cannonball run!

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He ships to all 50 states. He even ships out here to hawaii. Im picking mine up and roadtripping though. Hell we may hit 3 of the ford training parks. Maybe 4 if we go for a (record slowest) cannonball run!
thats a good point. If you are ordering a new vehicle might as well make it a trip.
Sponsored