Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great pics, impressive on how you found them. The Gray MIC looks good with Cactus IMO. I have a Sting Gray Rubicon, the Cactus Gray looked closer to the Sting Gray than I thought it would. What were your thoughts on seeing the two next to each other?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cactus gray looks great so does rapid red

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I just need to see where and how a license plate is attached to the front bumper!

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My initial reactions to finally seeing the Bronco in person:

1: The 2-door is still a big truck. I was semi-shocked

2: Personally, i think the dark colors leave much to be desired. Maybe it was due to the fact it was already nighttime, but they just weren't as eye-catching the Cactus Grey and Rapid Red.

3: None of the tops' textures were consistent, so I would take what you see with a huge grain of salt. Even the MIC textures seemed to differ between the vehicles.

4: These 4 had some different grills, bumpers, brush guards, top colors, etc between them already, and truly think it'll be difficult to find any two alike once the aftermarket catches up and people start customizing.

5: I believe the anticipation has us being overly critical of minor details out of impatience. I think everyone that fulfills their reservations will be happy in the end. I'm glad I drove 20 minutes to check them out
what did you think of CG in person? is it gray or blueish? it looks different in every picture!! and i can’t decide. thanks

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks.

I need that sasquatch sticker on the back glass.
The 4 door must be sasquatched, it's a big suv.
The 2 door looks great sasqatched, it's big enough for me and looks perfect.

Reactions: jxc

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the pics.

Feel something is off with the front grill of the OBX... I was loving the OBX at first, but now... IDK it feels weird to look at it. Might be black on black, no idea.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the pics.

Feel something is off with the front grill of the OBX... I was loving the OBX at first, but now... IDK it feels weird to look at it. Might be black on black, no idea.
It looks cheap. But I think that is just the black on black. It doesn't look good on this vehicle at all. When I saw the black 2 door in person I wasn't wowed at all. I really wished it had a different color that showed it's true shape. And the tube doors it had were wretched.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Again...Those are both MIC roofs.
The one on the right was pretty clearly not final, just something to get that OBX on the road. It looked absolutely horrible in person. (One of the guys speculated it may have been an unpainted modular top but not sure on that)The one on the left in person looked just fine!

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one on the right was pretty clearly not final, just something to get that OBX on the road. It looked absolutely horrible in person. (One of the guys speculated it may have been an unpainted modular top but not sure on that)The one on the left in person looked just fine!
Thanks for all the intel btw.

I guess alot of people including myself are feeling some disappointment over the recent styling changes for production simplicity. Some off the interiors are just... Why?

The accents, the camo, and black leather in a convertible? You'd think the manufacturers would have figured that out 70 years ago.

Add on top of that a pretty hefty price tag and people are less inclined to make compromises from what they want.

In the end ford knows they have a hit with this vehicle, I doubt they will ruin their potential home run with some of these perceived curve balls.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for all the intel btw.

I guess alot of people including myself are feeling some disappointment over the recent styling changes for production simplicity. Some off the interiors are just... Why?

The accents, the camo, and black leather in a convertible? You'd think the manufacturers would have figured that out 70 years ago.

Add on top of that a pretty hefty price tag and people are less inclined to make compromises from what they want.

In the end ford knows they have a hit with this vehicle, I doubt they will ruin their potential home run with some of these perceived curve balls.
I know it may not be the answer everyone wants, but the cactus grey one had the badlands interior and it looked great. I am not a fan of the wildtrak interior so I’d just drop down to the BL or OBX-squatch if Ford doesn’t offer additional options.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the comparison shots. I have a 2019 Grand Cherokee sting gray.
Sponsored