JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 reservation holder. Debated reserving a First Edition, but with so little information available at launch, I settled on a Wildtrak. Once the specs were released, I was disappointed to see that the First Edition only came with a blue interior and the Wildtrak with two-tone tan/black, so I ended up changing to a Badlands to get the all black interior. Order was pushed to a MY22 and I took delivery in mid-March.

Came from the factory as a MY22 Badlands w/sasquatch package, lux, 2.7L, MIC top, leather, etc. Liking the look of the First Edition / Wildtrak, I started with the following "factory" mods:

- Factory brush guard (Levittown Ford)
- Factory Ford performance license plate frame to replace the plastic one from the dealer (Levittown Ford)
- Door handles painted cactus grey (BFN Truck shop)

- Side mirror caps painted gloss black (local shop)
- Factory "First Edition" door stripes (Levittown Ford)
- Factory black Ford rear bronco emblem (Levittown Ford)
- Front grill painted gloss black (local shop)
- Beauty rings powdercoated gloss black (local shop)

Other misc. mods:
- Stickerfab tinted side markers (LX version)
- Cravenspeed stubby antenna
- Bartract all black grab handles
- Front tint to match rear windows
- Scosche magnetic V1 radar mount
- Mabbett center console cover for the dog to stand on

- Bumperplugs.com to fix the holes my dealer was kind enough to drill in the front bumper for the license plate holder
- Stickerfab Ford gloss black / cactus grey tailgate emblem
- Stickerfab matte black grab handle overlays (ended up scrapping these, too difficult to install)
- Swapped out my B&O stereo with Focal ACX speakers and a 10" kicker amp/sub in a down-firing enclosure. I posted a longer thread on this in the electronics section if anyone wants more details.
- Had the whole car ceramic coated with feynlab.

Nothing else planned for now (although I might be missing something).

This site has been an invaluable resource for getting things done; appreciate all the help.

Ford Bronco Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch "First Edition" IMG_8129.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: