Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats & enjoy the journey of making it your own :cool:
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know about the wiring, I was thinking about modifying the sunglass holder to flip down with the switches hidden when folded up. Congrats on the Bronco, look forward to seeing future posts with all the upgrades as they come.
I added them to my super duty and it was plug and play
i even got it off Amazon fit perfectly and works great im sure it won’t be long before aftermarket is making the aux switch setup

Last edited:

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a BASE BRONCO with ZERO upgrades!

Hi guys, first post here on the forum. I have been on this site like 3x a day for the last few months just drooling over your delivery photos and thought it would only be right to post some of my own for you guys to see, since I didn't see very many base models. We plan to on doing upgrades to it a little at a time as more aftermarket parts hit the shelves. And boy this thing is straight beautiful in person, doesn't compare to the pictures on here!

So the wife and I got the call around 1pm yesterday that our bronco had arrived at the dealership!!! We showed up about 2 hours later to drive it and sign the paperwork. One of the salesman at Sunnyvale Ford told us that about 15 minutes before we had arrived, that a man came in demanding to speak to a Manager offering 10k over sticker to sell it to him right then and there...but they aren't allowed to, thank goodness. People be crazy.

Im gonna post pictures below as well as some simple Fun Info that hopefully is helpful to you guys, I know there was a lot of useful things I've read on here the past few months! I'll make it short, sweet, and a little random.

-Timeline of delivery will be pictured below, but it took about 21 days for delivery to California from MAP. (we were first hour reservation holders way back when)
-Dealer told us it was their first Bronco at their dealership, and in the Bay Area. They were just as excited as we were it seemed.
-When we got their they were doing an inspection of the vehicle, preparing it for us and when the pulled it up to the front door ALL EYES WERE ON IT, it was DAMN GOOD LOOKING!
-Get Pre approved for a loan before you go. They offered us 3.9 percent and I pulled out my phone showing them we got approved at Bank of America (which took only 15 mins) for 2.9 and he immediately, without hesitation matched it...Salesman are not looking out for you, ever. So save yourself a few hundred bucks.
-We contacted the dealer about a week before delivery asking them to put in their notes not to have our license plate installed on the front, we plan to wait a bit for something aftermarket with a better placement.
-We initially didn't opt for extended warranty.. Then we got to to room to do signing and the underwriter was trying to sell us on it. I am not a fan of extended warranties and think they're somewhat of a scam. They're hoping to get everyone to buy it, only a handful are gonna have to use it, we could go on for days on the pros and cons but ultimately my wife wanted peace of mind. After denying it a few times, he offered us 10 years and knocked off $500 to buy it. We said what the heck.
-Don't forget about your $100 being knocked off the price with your initial Reservation fee...we did. But they're gonna send us a check.

Enough about the dealership, but hoping this helps a few of you.

-THE BRONCO is a beautiful machine. 2.3 with the turbo is plenty of power.
-Zero upgrades, not a single thing added! (only regret Is not getting the overhead AUX unit) BUT THE WIRING IS THERE!! if you ever wanna add in those switches when it comes out on ford accessory list it should be fairly easy!
-Looks way better in person, yeah the wheels and tires are somewhat underwhelming..but as expected. We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims.
---8 inch screen is plenty...yeah the 12 is amazing, but 8 inches is more then enough, my wife thinks so as well....pun intended.
-Drove it around town and it'll snatch heads, everyone is looking at it. Mostly just the car enthusiasts in their cars but you'll see many pedestrians completely lock eyes.
-Mirror whistle on the drivers side is a thing. Between the mirror and the plastic casing around it it creates a faint whistling going 40 mph with the window down. Not worried, there will be ways to fix it soon.
-Potholes are no longer an issue, this thing drives over them with ease and you hardly feel it.

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet. Oh..and the carbonized grey looks INTENSE in the shade!!!

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 7.39.53 AM.png
Mine is exactly the same just have aux wiring.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hi guys, first post here on the forum. I have been on this site like 3x a day for the last few months just drooling over your delivery photos and thought it would only be right to post some of my own for you guys to see, since I didn't see very many base models. We plan to on doing upgrades to it a little at a time as more aftermarket parts hit the shelves. And boy this thing is straight beautiful in person, doesn't compare to the pictures on here!

So the wife and I got the call around 1pm yesterday that our bronco had arrived at the dealership!!! We showed up about 2 hours later to drive it and sign the paperwork. One of the salesman at Sunnyvale Ford told us that about 15 minutes before we had arrived, that a man came in demanding to speak to a Manager offering 10k over sticker to sell it to him right then and there...but they aren't allowed to, thank goodness. People be crazy.

Im gonna post pictures below as well as some simple Fun Info that hopefully is helpful to you guys, I know there was a lot of useful things I've read on here the past few months! I'll make it short, sweet, and a little random.

-Timeline of delivery will be pictured below, but it took about 21 days for delivery to California from MAP. (we were first hour reservation holders way back when)
-Dealer told us it was their first Bronco at their dealership, and in the Bay Area. They were just as excited as we were it seemed.
-When we got their they were doing an inspection of the vehicle, preparing it for us and when the pulled it up to the front door ALL EYES WERE ON IT, it was DAMN GOOD LOOKING!
-Get Pre approved for a loan before you go. They offered us 3.9 percent and I pulled out my phone showing them we got approved at Bank of America (which took only 15 mins) for 2.9 and he immediately, without hesitation matched it...Salesman are not looking out for you, ever. So save yourself a few hundred bucks.
-We contacted the dealer about a week before delivery asking them to put in their notes not to have our license plate installed on the front, we plan to wait a bit for something aftermarket with a better placement.
-We initially didn't opt for extended warranty.. Then we got to to room to do signing and the underwriter was trying to sell us on it. I am not a fan of extended warranties and think they're somewhat of a scam. They're hoping to get everyone to buy it, only a handful are gonna have to use it, we could go on for days on the pros and cons but ultimately my wife wanted peace of mind. After denying it a few times, he offered us 10 years and knocked off $500 to buy it. We said what the heck.
-Don't forget about your $100 being knocked off the price with your initial Reservation fee...we did. But they're gonna send us a check.

-Zero upgrades, not a single thing added! (only regret Is not getting the overhead AUX unit) BUT THE WIRING IS THERE!! if you ever wanna add in those switches when it comes out on ford accessory list it should be fairly easy!
-Looks way better in person, yeah the wheels and tires are somewhat underwhelming..but as expected. We plan to throw on 35s with 17inch rims.
---8 inch screen is plenty...yeah the 12 is amazing, but 8 inches is more then enough, my wife thinks so as well....pun intended.
-Drove it around town and it'll snatch heads, everyone is looking at it. Mostly just the car enthusiasts in their cars but you'll see many pedestrians completely lock eyes.
-Mirror whistle on the drivers side is a thing. Between the mirror and the plastic casing around it it creates a faint whistling going 40 mph with the window down. Not worried, there will be ways to fix it soon.
-Potholes are no longer an issue, this thing drives over them with ease and you hardly feel it.

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet. Oh..and the carbonized grey looks INTENSE in the shade!!!

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
Congrats Bobster!!!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg

Coool!
I’m glad the wiring is there just in case they forgot to put my switches in because I added them later.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ENJOY the pictures, ill try to answer questions you guys have. I know there isn't a ton of base model love out there quite yet. Oh..and the carbonized grey looks INTENSE in the shade!!! && our Mustang finally has a friend to play with :)

IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
View attachment 143170
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg
:
IMG_3174 2.jpeg
IMG_1902.jpeg
can you post night pics with the lights on like to see how bright the head and tail lights are.

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys look happy....and you should be. Congrats!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks great!