Sponsored

Can I move my reservation number to any dealer?

Speedknitter

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350, Volvo V70R, Ford F450, Unimog
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a call from my local Ford dealer! They got 11 reservations overnight (small-ish NorCal city of 80K people serving a lot of rural area). He will keep me posted, but what if I want to purchase at another dealer? Can I move my reservation number to any dealer?
Sponsored

sbsdevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a call from my local Ford dealer! They got 11 reservations overnight (small-ish NorCal city of 80K people serving a lot of rural area). He will keep me posted, but what if I want to purchase at another dealer? Can I move my reservation number to any dealer?
I got a call from a dealer in FL that received my reservation, the problem is I live in Florida. I contacted Ford and they told me to bad, I would have to cancel and order from another dealer and get to the back of the line. Looking through their tweets the geolocation was broken on the website, as we zip code lookup. So i get punished for their IT issues.

OP
OP

Speedknitter

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350, Volvo V70R, Ford F450, Unimog
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a call from a dealer in FL that received my reservation, the problem is I live in Florida. I contacted Ford and they told me to bad, I would have to cancel and order from another dealer and get to the back of the line. Looking through their tweets the geolocation was broken on the website, as we zip code lookup. So i get punished for their IT issues.
Oh No that's terrible! According to other posts I've seen you should be able to move your reservation. Keep trying!

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh No that's terrible! According to other posts I've seen you should be able to move your reservation. Keep trying!
I believe I read on the “more about reservations” On Ford.com that you can change dealers prior to ordering.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved last night, and a glitch chose a Florida dealer, and I'm in Ks! I called this morning, and they (Ford)weren't sure if i could change the dealer. They suggested i cancel and re-reserve....or wait 3-4 days for IT to try and clear it up. What a MESS

Glad i wasn't going with the "First edition" as they are all full now.
Sponsored