Sponsored

Did my dealer use my reservation number?

BKrau95

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 c10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time follower first time poster!

So I reserved my Badlands Sasquatch last July and was able to “covert” it into an order a few months ago 🙌🏻. I have a build spec order receipt from my dealer so I know it was placed.

I recently logged into my Ford account and it is still telling me that my order is ready to be placed

Did my dealer just not use my reservation number and will that effect my spot in line?

What have you guys seen when you log into your Ford account after your dealer puts the order in?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So I reserved my Badlands Sasquatch last July and was able to “covert” it into an order a few months ago 🙌🏻. I have a build spec order receipt from my dealer so I know it was placed.

I recently logged into my Ford account and it is still telling me that my order is ready to be placed

Did my dealer just not use my reservation number and will that effect my spot in line?

What have you guys seen when you log into your Ford account after your dealer puts the order in?

Thanks!
Post a screenshot of your reservation page.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you did not get a build date for 2021, your dealer has to put your order in again for 2022. It does not automatically convert.

OP
OP
BKrau95

BKrau95

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 c10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it was placed as a 2022.

Here is a screenshot of what I’m seeing in the ford site.
Ford Bronco Did my dealer use my reservation number? 0401E101-25ED-437B-A0F7-FA0C6BF39297

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think that’s very accurate. Mine said ready to order well after I placed my order. This is what mine says now and my bronco is sitting in my driveway.
Ford Bronco Did my dealer use my reservation number? 74F5DBDD-5EE8-44F7-81EE-38166AA5D9BC

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that your dealer did not tie it to your reservation, just treated it as a walk in order.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that your dealer did not tie it to your reservation, just treated it as a walk in order.
Not necessarily. My BL that I picked up in August still shows the same green dot and ordering with dealer. All subsequent emails from Ford regarding the order had the correct reservation number. Same goes for my other BL that I am picking up tomorrow.

OP, your order should be fine.

OP
OP
BKrau95

BKrau95

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 c10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the insight everyone!

Sounds there is no real concrete way to tell it the dealer placed my order as a walk in or with my reservation.

I called and asked but they never really seem to know what’s going on.

Time to play the waiting game⏳

OP
OP
BKrau95

BKrau95

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 c10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I called Ford directly and it turns out that the dealer did not attach my reservation number and treated the order as a walk-in.

This last week I was able to take care of this at the dealer but unfortunately, I had to place a whole new order vs just attaching my res number to the order I placed last September.

Hopefully, my July 20' reservation will help speed things up some with production scheduling.

Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update: I called Ford directly and it turns out that the dealer did not attach my reservation number and treated the order as a walk-in.

This last week I was able to take care of this at the dealer but unfortunately, I had to place a whole new order vs just attaching my res number to the order I placed last September.

Hopefully, my July 20' reservation will help speed things up some with production scheduling.
Had same thing happen to me - my fault though. I should have just amended my original build that I put together when I got the reservation. Instead, I ordered another one that didn't have the reservation. They remedied mine in the same way they remedied yours. Hoping things start picking up -

CissyStrut

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thanks!
I just asked my dealer about this very scenario last week. They said, “we will get right on that. The price will be applied to your purchase.” Was not terribly convinced that a single thing will be done.
Sponsored