Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
4 door Bronco owners can middle roof panel fit in the back with one of the back row seat folded?
Sponsored

Reactions: Rpm

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door Bronco owners can middle roof panel fit in the back with one of the back row seat folded?
I don't see why it wouldn't. I can test in morning if no one has an answer by then.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see why it wouldn't. I can test in morning if no one has an answer by then.
If you happen to have the accompanying storage bag, wish to know if it's padded enough to prevent damage of the panel while in the back. Thanks

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PLENTY of room to lay it down with a seat folded. No bag for the middle, only the two fronts.

I didn't get a chance for a photo because I'm rushing out to breakfast but double checked it all with a tape measure. TONS of room.

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So here’s what I found in my 4-door. The middle piece wont fit laying flat on either side of the seats folded down. If you want to lay it flat, you’d have to put the entire row of seats down. Otherwise, you can stand them on edge and only pit down one side of the rear seats

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
PLENTY of room to lay it down with a seat folded. No bag for the middle, only the two fronts.

I didn't get a chance for a photo because I'm rushing out to breakfast but double checked it all with a tape measure. TONS of room.
Thanks I have been wondering about this

OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
So here’s what I found in my 4-door. The middle piece wont fit laying flat on either side of the seats folded down. If you want to lay it flat, you’d have to put the entire row of seats down. Otherwise, you can stand them on edge and only pit down one side of the rear seats
Good to know one person can seat in the back with middle roof panel off that’s awesome

OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned

Picture if possible please. Can the single seat be folded down and the double seat of the back row stay up and still have the panel Standing so 2 people can seat in back. Does this mess with middle panel rubber or weather stripping in any way to stand it up?

OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe Ford sells middle panel bag right?

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know one person can seat in the back with middle roof panel off that’s awesome
Yes. That seems to match up with my measuring. Putting it in at a bit of an angle on the side seems to keep it secure and takes the least amount of space.

Not enough research yet to improve this idea but I'll work on a good solution over the next few days.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picture if possible please. Can the single seat be folded down and the double seat of the back row stay up and still have the panel Standing so 2 people can seat in back. Does this mess with middle panel rubber or weather stripping in any way to stand it up?
I'll be able to take some photos this afternoon. I'm curious about this as well.

I noticed some hex pattern on the top that I need to check out as well. Don't think that was fully fixed with MIC 2.0.