Sponsored

Can someone tell me when I will be able to even make an order?

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we're going to play that game, check my join date. I"ve been waiting since 2016! Ha!
I've been waiting since 1996!

I would prefer a real full size 2 door SUV based on F-150/F-250/Silverado. I would buy a 2 door Tahoe or Yukon over the B6G if it was an option.
Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also worth noting that we don't even know IF Ford will accept new orders this year... so... prepare for the reality that it may not happen until 2024MY.
Seriously? Like, they may not take orders at all??

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

trollking

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe they can make drafts orders in WBDO, but if they submit it Ford will kick it back to them and it'll never get built. The only retail orders they are accepting right now are carry-overs from 2022MY and reservation holders from 2020/2021.

My guess is that the dealer is taking orders now and will submit them once order banks do open. If I were you I'd keep on eye out on the forums for order bank opening dates. After they do open back up, contact your dealer again and make sure it actually got submitted. Don't want them to forget your order.

Also worth noting that we don't even know IF Ford will accept new orders this year... so... prepare for the reality that it may not happen until 2024MY.
Thanks for the info! Messaged my dealer about the order bank, he said he is not aware and the order went thru.
Btw, my order is in Canada. Is this order bank closure only for the US? Was trying to find the retail order bank closure info on ford.ca but no luck.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree that's how Ford should do it, but I'm tired of people saying they have been waiting 3 years for a vehicle that was announced less than 2.5 years ago.
For me, I'm 839 days as of today. Had Ford actually shipped my built Bronco today, I'm guaranteed at least 30 more days before delivery. That's 869 days min which is just shy of 2.5 years.

I think I can claim the extra 6 months for pain and suffering Ford has caused me... Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've lost in depreciation.
Sponsored