Sponsored

When will we be able to order a 2DR again this year?

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on what dealership has the allocations for the 2-door. I ordered another 2-door late March. It has a build week next week. Should arrive late July. This is much quicker than the last 2 orders.

Dealership allocation is the most important factor.
Sponsored

PSU1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called around to all the popular dealers in my area (Chapman, etc) last week looking to order a 2-door and they all told me that they were out of allocation. I contacted a high-volume dealer about 5 hours away and they still had allocation remaining. Dealer has a good reputation on this forum (no ADM), so I placed an order for a 2-door Black Diamond, mid-package, non-SAS. Dealer made sure nothing was constrained in my order and I got the confirmation email from Ford the same day. Dealer told me they have been taking delivery of 4-5 Broncos per week and he expects my order will be scheduled this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in Mass too and wound up finding a 2dr order someone backed out from down outside of Philadelphia. Put down a deposit over the phone and flew down a few days later to get it. Yes, I paid a small ADM but it was worth it not having to wait years. (And now the MSRP of my original sticker would have been higher than I paid anyways)

Last edited:

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday, drove by the Ford dealer in Shelby, NC he has two 2dr's on the lot for sale and one was a SAS'd 2dr. Might be worth a phone call?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ultimateone

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called around to all the popular dealers in my area (Chapman, etc) last week looking to order a 2-door and they all told me that they were out of allocation. I contacted a high-volume dealer about 5 hours away and they still had allocation remaining. Dealer has a good reputation on this forum (no ADM), so I placed an order for a 2-door Black Diamond, mid-package, non-SAS. Dealer made sure nothing was constrained in my order and I got the confirmation email from Ford the same day. Dealer told me they have been taking delivery of 4-5 Broncos per week and he expects my order will be scheduled this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Which dealer?

OP
OP
ultimateone

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i live in Mass, and the amount of 2 door Broncos is extremely limited from what ive seen out in the wild. few in NH, but we are a small group for sure.
It's funny you say that I see 2-3 almost each day on my commute!

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Maybe it’s the area.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I placed an order yesterday with a dealer 3 hours from me that had a 2 door allocation left for MY23. (Black Diamond, 2.7, SAS, standard equipment and nothing else). This is my backup order since my first (placed 5/20) was at a dealer that didn’t have an allocation (found out after the fact).

But I’m with everyone else here. A four door is just not what I want and I’ll wait it out to get what I set my heart for.

Last edited:

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I doubt they would disco the 2 DR after just starting it 2 years ago…moreover as with everything with this bronco Ford has miscalculated so with the retooling and number of orders behind I think its safe to think 2024 2025 will see more completeness of the bronco line including the 2 DR..if not you will see mine on barrett jackson at some point )

Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My parents ordered their 2 door OB when order banks opened this spring and it was just built Friday and pending late June delivery. However, our dealership sells mostly 4 doors, so them getting their order in right away and having a decent handful of 2 door allocations probably helped.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
estion. Wha
It has been wheels and tires. Yeah, the "simple" stuff.

Wheels are made in China by one vendor, and there has been (in the past) several factory shut-downs due to Covid.

And for some reason Goodyear is having a hard time making Goodyear Wrangler tires without the ahh... offending "Wrangler" branding on the side.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was amazed at how many owners of two door Broncos ( me included) were at the New Hampshire Rodeo on this past Friday. Three were Cyber Orange to boot. My two cents, unless you have to have a vehicle , just order and wait it out. You will be glad you did.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would check with Granger to see if anyone backed out on a 2 door. They have a shit ton of Broncos coming in and a fair share are 2 doors. Someone will back out.

Shouldn't be so hard to get a real Bronco...

Ford Bronco When will we be able to order a 2DR again this year? IMG_4611

Glad to have a 2021 and a 2023.
Real Broncos are 2 door