Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want to buy some parts, not accessories... But every time I try to do parts it redirects me to my local dealer's website.

I would prefer to never give my local Ford dealer any business.

Is there a way to purchase actual Ford parts online using Points?
Sponsored

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think you can at Ruxer Ford. Reach out to @flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I think the only way is directly with the dealer. My assumption is at some point Ford will somehow integrate it into each dealer's fordparts.com account and then might only limit it to sponsored accounts. We can set anyone up with a sponsored account and already have a 6G pricing group setup that sort of mirrors our Revolution on-line store.

Long and short, the way we're doing them is the same as if you were standing at the parts counter. Take the order, get your FP info, deduct points from invoice and it's either covered by the points or you have some overage. Ford's on-line parts store is almost there and allows us to use Ford's super cheap shipping but there're some things it just doesn't do which is why we needed to go this other route.

Some parts departments won't do points over the phone so you may need to email or call to see if they do and what the process is. Right now I'm taking the order, sending it to Jarod who orders/bills, ships and then I redeem the points.
Sponsored