Sponsored

Canada vs USA reservation system and production factory?

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey does anyone know if Canada bronco are built in same plant as USA customers broncos and the reservation is it effected differently for allocation numbers for dealers in Canada the dealers in the states
Sponsored

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah they are at the MAP. Can't tell you the about the allocation though.

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on what I've learned about Ford Canada and the Inter workings of its relationships with its dealers, allocation will be based on favoritism and nepotism. Good luck

OP
OP
Pocobronco87

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cause I a late reservation but my dealer said I will get by the summer even tho I should be my22 maybe they don’t really know

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cause I a late reservation but my dealer said I will get by the summer even tho I should be my22 maybe they don’t really know
whats your reservation number or date you reserved?
also - what’s your build?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Judging by the Bronco Sport us Canadians will likely be behind. Most Canadian dealers just put their order for Sports in the last couple weeks while in the US they are already arriving on their lots. The few dealers that I've asked about Sport deliveries say it will still be a couple months before they arrive.

Even just the logistics of shipping will likely put us behind.

My dealer has also said I should see mine in spring and summer. Like most salesman he's just blowing smoke. I reserved end of July, and even before delays, I was assuming it would be mid-fall when I see mine. Now I can only assume it will be winter of next year when they start arriving.

Your October reservation doesn't stand a chance to arrive in summer unfortunately. Delay or no delay.

OP
OP
Pocobronco87

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Judging by the Bronco Sport us Canadians will likely be behind. Most Canadian dealers just put their order for Sports in the last couple weeks while in the US they are already arriving on their lots. The few dealers that I've asked about Sport deliveries say it will still be a couple months before they arrive.

Even just the logistics of shipping will likely put us behind.

My dealer has also said I should see mine in spring and summer. Like most salesman he's just blowing smoke. I reserved end of July, and even before delays, I was assuming it would be mid-fall when I see mine. Now I can only assume it will be winter of next year when they start arriving.

Your October reservation doesn't stand a chance to arrive in summer unfortunately. Delay or no delay.
I figured he was just blowing smoke I am ok with that tho I want a my22 anyways I am in no rush can’t really enjoy it with covid restrictions anyways

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. Be interesting to see if you receive yours before mine.
i’ll likely go 2 door BadManSquatch with High pkg and Black Mod top..
but the Mansquatch is late availability, and mod top too...
res - 10445xxx (September 6th)
Thinking I probably won’t get it until My22

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I put my first Bronco Sport order in back in September, mind you it was my only allocation for that month. Bronco Sport is built in Hermosillo. Southern US dealers would certainly get theirs much sooner than Canadian dealers, logistically it takes longer to ship a vehicle up here from Mexico. I have a couple units that were passing through Arizona a couple days ago. I'll likely see my first Bronco Sport the before the end of the year.

On Bronco 2dr/4dr, Canada has their own allocation separate form the US. The September 18th 2021 MY "reservation cutoff" didn't apply to Canada. There are less reservations as a percentage of allocation up here, so the likelihood of more (if not all) Canadian reservation holders getting their broncos as 2021s is higher, as long as a specific option you're looking for ends up not being available for the 2021 model year.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On Bronco 2dr/4dr, Canada has their own allocation separate form the US. The September 18th 2021 MY "reservation cutoff" didn't apply to Canada. There are less reservations as a percentage of allocation up here, so the likelihood of more (if not all) Canadian reservation holders getting their broncos as 2021s is higher, as long as a specific option you're looking for ends up not being available for the 2021 model year.
You watch it.... This is bordering on positive news. :ROFLMAO:

I had sort of wondered a while ago if that was the case that the Canadian orders would be quicker to be fulfilled just because there are less.

I'm still subscribing to the doom and gloom theory. If my Bronco arrives sooner thats great but I've been bracing for the worst.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put my first Bronco Sport order in back in September, mind you it was my only allocation for that month. Bronco Sport is built in Hermosillo. Southern US dealers would certainly get theirs much sooner than Canadian dealers, logistically it takes longer to ship a vehicle up here from Mexico. I have a couple units that were passing through Arizona a couple days ago. I'll likely see my first Bronco Sport the before the end of the year.

If that’s true that’s good news for us Canadians, July 17th reservation here
Sponsored