Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick from Vancouver here, I reserved the Badlands over the Wildtrack because I want that disconnecting sway bar, steel bumpers and bash plates that aren't included in the Wildtrack. Added wishlist depending on affordability is Hardtop, Auto trans, Lux package.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What if I only buy a Bronco as a daily ride in City like Toronto? I do go fishing in summer but none of my spots need off-road capability. I need A/T, hard-top and V6. Do big tires perform well on highway? I travel to Ottawa/Waterloo frequently. Thanks!
Crawl gear is perfect for Toronto if you're looking at a manual. Would have loved it on my VW when I lived there. Ha.

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t decide between the 2 or 4 door myself. Tho I choose the badlands. Should be fun here in Alberta an bc. Thinking auto with the 2.7, that trail turn should be wicked fun in the snow :)

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Troy in Edmonton, I have BOTH a 4-Dr Badlands + a 4-Dr Wildtrak reservered. I was told I needed to be specific on the trim now and can't change later. I will finalize based on more information being released and final packages.

We are getting a custom off-road Teardrop trailer made by Northern Teardrop in Salmo, BC with an off-road chassis/frame from Treadhead Garage in Edmonton.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Troy in Edmonton, I have BOTH a 4-Dr Badlands + a 4-Dr Wildtrak reservered. I was told I needed to be specific on the trim now and can't change later. I will finalize based on more information being released and final packages.

We are getting a custom off-road Teardrop trailer made by Northern Teardrop in Salmo, BC with an off-road chassis/frame from Treadhead Garage in Edmonton.
I also booked both BL (cancelled now) + WT at first but was told by the dealership the model can be change before placing an actual order. I hope it's true?

Sponsored

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The people in Edmonton, what dealership did u use. Did anyone find one offering any great deals, or no extra fees.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The people in Edmonton, what dealership did u use. Did anyone find one offering any great deals, or no extra fees.
Myself + 1 friend and 4 unknowns from Edmonton have actually ordered from Cam Clark Ford Canmore. The GM there used to be the GM at Southgate Audi, amazing guy.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dilemna: Badlands w/ 10spd Auto and NO Sasquatch package. Wife and I will be doing some Overlanding, but no rock crawling as we have a new trailer being made. Badlands comes with the rock rails, and other stuff and the front disconnect. Just don' t know if we would bother with the Sasquatch. I am curious about the suspension differences between Badlands and Badlands + Sasquatch.

I also have a Wildtrak reserved, but it does NOT come with the modular front bumper, rock rails, etc, but does include Sasquatch.

Thoughts?

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

100% true. Model can be changed at order time.
One GM at a Dealership said he understood you cannot change from level at order because of how they are building them as groups of that model at a time.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One GM at a Dealership said he understood you cannot change from level at order because of how they are building them as groups of that model at a time.
There's been no other information to support this. They will likely be built as close to the reservation list as possible..

You will definitely be able to change trims at order time, but not after.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's been no other information to support this. They will likely be built as close to the reservation list as possible..

You will definitely be able to change trims at order time, but not after.

as far as i have read, they are going to be built in the same way as the Mach E and will beas close to reservation order as possible... where i see a hitch is when it comes time to place actual orders. what if "jonny" had a reservation on the 13th and "jill" had one on the 23rd but jill gets in her order in december and jonny doesnt do his until february... I am assuming theres going to be a built in time limit to get your first orders in for them to remain in order.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

there was a couple of US dealer videos talking about what I mentioned. I guess time will tell.

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a Wildtrak, just based on how Ford does pricing I figured with the options I wanted 2.7+sasquatch+painted hard top you'd basically come in pretty close to the WT price with a similar model. Only thing I don't like is the carpet. Trading in my FJ so I will miss being able to hit the interior with a mop.

Last edited: