TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me it's a Black Diamond to go hunting and atv trips in northen Quebec. Capabilities should be similar to my 4runner.
Sponsored

Dooms

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Welcome Ryan, I'm still on the fence between WT vs BLs. I've reserved a WT for now and will wait for the cost of upgrades on BLs (Hard top + sasquatch package).
Exactly what I was thinking as well. If Im going to be paying $10,000 in upgrades on the BL, I might as well buy the WT. I will miss manual though :( 2.7 just seems more practical for turning those 35s

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking as well. If Im going to be paying $10,000 in upgrades on the BL, I might as well buy the WT. I will miss manual though :( 2.7 just seems more practical for turning those 35s
My thinking as well, WT for me although I will miss the wash out interior here in the BC rain.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My thinking as well, WT for me although I will miss the wash out interior here in the BC rain.
To be confirmed, but there must be a floor hole to drain water under the carpet.

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey TO!
KW here....
I'm looking squarely at the 2 door Badlands (reserved) because I want 33's, and not 35's
Also want the heated seats and steering wheel! Lux package
Talked to any dealers yet to see what they might be thinking re pricing? Only one ontario dealer on the no ADM list posted here...in Cornwall. I am planning on approaching a couple of dealers once build tool is up. Happy to share Intel.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to any dealers yet to see what they might be thinking re pricing? Only one ontario dealer on the no ADM list posted here...in Cornwall. I am planning on approaching a couple of dealers once build tool is up. Happy to share Intel.
For sure. Kitchener Ford, the biggest Ford dealer in the area, has called me. I'll go in this week maybe and see what's up.

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For sure. Kitchener Ford, the biggest Ford dealer in the area, has called me. I'll go in this week maybe and see what's up.
I am 2 km's away from them but went with Expressway in New Hamburg for res as bought there before. But I will go where the best deal is. ;-). Hoping that Mustang Club of America x plan applies in Canada too. We will see!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally reserved a Badlands last night! My wife said eff it...buy the real deal!

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Four door badlands. Can’t wait to see what all the options will be buy so far I want the rubber floor, 12” screen and the Sasquatch package or if they do end up offering the 2” lift and 37s like the one test rig I’ll get that and bumpers and winch. I also heard Ursa Minor may be working out some sort of deal with Ford to offer a pop up camper roof for the four door bronco as a factory option, I have been lusting after their j30 camper for my Jeep so I can upgrade from my rooftop tent but will hold off until the Bronco arrives now.

Last edited:

Sponsored

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh! Love to here what trim level you guys are thinking of for our Canadian climate and roads around here? I'm on the fence with Wildtrak and Badlands as well love the 35's but just not sure how these will ride in the city of Toronto....

4 door Badlands here in Woodstock, wanted the manual trans badly! And as for the tire question, NOKIAN Hakkapellita (probably spelled wrong) sells the best winter tires known to man in factory Raptor sizes. That is what I plan to run in the winter on the stock bronco wheels and hopefully run 37s in the summer haha.

https://www.nokiantires.com/studded-tires/nokian-hakkapeliitta-lt2/

315/70R17

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 2 km's away from them but went with Expressway in New Hamburg for res as bought there before. But I will go where the best deal is. ;-). Hoping that Mustang Club of America x plan applies in Canada too. We will see!

I know the owner of Kitchener Ford and have sent him a message, waiting for the reply. Also talking to the owner of Polito Ford in Lindsay on as they are a huge supporter of the fox body club i am a part of. I'm working to get some dealers for us guys!

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only MUST for me is remote start. So that leave me between big bend + options or a standard outer banks. I will see what makes the most sense $$$ wise when the configurator goes live.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know the owner of Kitchener Ford and have sent him a message, waiting for the reply. Also talking to the owner of Polito Ford in Lindsay on as they are a huge supporter of the fox body club i am a part of. I'm working to get some dealers for us guys!
That would be awesome. Thanks

smeagolsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What if I only buy a Bronco as a daily ride in City like Toronto? I do go fishing in summer but none of my spots need off-road capability. I need A/T, hard-top and V6. Do big tires perform well on highway? I travel to Ottawa/Waterloo frequently. Thanks!
Sponsored