Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone heard from their dealer yet on Canadian Orders opening up on the 19th as well.

Have dealers also recieved preliminary allocation numbers?

@ThatGuyatFord I'll tag you again since you're our Canadian guy on the ground.
Sponsored

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone heard from their dealer yet on Canadian Orders opening up on the 19th as well.Have dealers also recieved preliminary allocation numbers?@ThatGuyatFord I'll tag you again since you're our Canadian guy on the ground.
Hey Everyone,

I did reach out to my contact at FOC for comment on the timeline that is on B6G. Of course, he isn't able to fully comment on it or confirm it because he can't say anything until FOC sends Dealers and announcement. He did say most of it is "probably accurate, but don't rely on the dates until FOC confirms".
I have not received preliminary Allocation numbers yet.

As soon as I have confirmation from Ford and am allowed to share information, you guys know I will post it here for all of us to know! I do know we're getting close, so close..

Connor

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No news from my dealer.

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

I did reach out to my contact at FOC for comment on the timeline that is on B6G. Of course, he isn't able to fully comment on it or confirm it because he can't say anything until FOC sends Dealers and announcement. He did say most of it is "probably accurate, but don't rely on the dates until FOC confirms".
I have not received preliminary Allocation numbers yet.

As soon as I have confirmation from Ford and am allowed to share information, you guys know I will post it here for all of us to know! I do know we're getting close, so close..

Connor
Awesome. Appreciate the response.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to my dealer yesterday...still no order guide.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just talked to sales dept and they haven't had any info from Ford canada yet,as usual they expect notifications after everything is live :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope, no news from my dealer.

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dealer got in touch with me and told me he would call me to schedule a day to come in and place my order once the order banks open up. My dealer is in Vancouver.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I placed my order about an hour ago (Alberta). :) Deposit Paid and Papers signed, Order # confirmed..... Hopefully I see it in 2021 - but a weight off having finally gotten the chance to pull the trigger!

...I was the third guy in with my dealer to submit, he couldn't tell me what the Reservation Time Stamps of the other guys were, but he did say that the allocation formula being as arcane as it is, it's not unlikely that later reservations will get filled before earlier ones: There is a matter of batch production on models and paint codes, as well as dealer conversion rates and hard to come-by options that might push a person to the back of the line, regardless of when they placed their reservation. So here's to hoping my basic Big Bend helps me move up the line a little.

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well Ladies and Gentleman, I am happy to report.......WE CAN ORDER OUR BRONCO'S NOW!!

Order Banks Opened Last night late, Our 60 day conversion clock has started ticking. Get your orders in quick!
Can you confirm that there are allocation numbers? If so, are they about the same as the US? As in roughly 30%.

My dealer is saying that allocations have nothing to do with it. Also that ordering is open. I just want to be armed with some solid information in my next email.

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you confirm that there are allocation numbers? If so, are they about the same as the US? As in roughly 30%.

My dealer is saying that allocations have nothing to do with it. Also that ordering is open. I just want to be armed with some solid information in my next email.
As of right now, there are No allocation numbers provided to us by Ford. Ford of Canada has a different strategy to allocation that Ford of US. We should have a better idea before March 19th cut off date for reservations

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of right now, there are No allocation numbers provided to us by Ford. Ford of Canada has a different strategy to allocation that Ford of US. We should have a better idea before March 19th cut off date for reservations
You sort of hinted at it in an earlier thread that maybe our orders are likely to be quicker to fill.

Since our reservations have actually closed, do you imagine that is because Ford closed them when they reached the number of vehicles they could likely fulfill in Canada for 2021? Roughly of course.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order is in as of this morning!