First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t seen a carbonized grey in person yet but this thread has me seriously considering changing my eruption green badlands order. My last three vehicles have all been grey but much darker. These photos seem to like it is a much lighter grey.
Sponsored

Clemmy

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MachE
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t seen a carbonized grey in person yet but this thread has me seriously considering changing my eruption green badlands order. My last three vehicles have all been grey but much darker. These photos seem to like it is a much lighter grey.
It’s dark but reflects the light because of the metallic paint.

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7234
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7560

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has applied these 'carbon' letters from Ford accessories website to their Carb Gray ride. Would love to see a pic of how it turned out.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 1683635764090

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful ride! I have a BL Sas scheduled to be built week of 6/19. Can't wait! Any issues to this point and how do you like it?! How long did it take from the time it was built to when you took delivery?

Sponsored

fitzp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful ride! I have a BL Sas scheduled to be built week of 6/19. Can't wait! Any issues to this point and how do you like it?! How long did it take from the time it was built to when you took delivery?
Only one issue that was covered under warranty and I have not been babying it. A cheap sourced part broke and that prevented the truck from being shifted out of park. I had to pry off the shifter boot and shove a screwdriver into the housing to manual release it then drove it straight to the dealership. I called ford corporate to complain and they put a rush on the part shipping and gave me a full extended (8yr/200,000km) warranty for free. The dealer gave me a bronco sport for the next three days. All in all that part breaking was a gift in disguise. From initial order to delivery it took 12 months. From built to delivery it took almost 4 months. I had to call the train yard myself to see if it arrived and then the shipping company and ask that I be placed on their next transport. I was at the train yard for a couple weeks just waiting. The transport company was great and delivered the next couple of days. I'm sure you will love it.

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow- lots happened! Thanks for the tip. I would think the the dealership would have made that call to the transportation co for you! How did you get the number for the transport co? That 1/3 of the year sitting idle! My goodness.

fitzp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow- lots happened! Thanks for the tip. I would think the the dealership would have made that call to the transportation co for you! How did you get the number for the transport co? That 1/3 of the year sitting idle! My goodness.
I got it from the train yard. I'm in Toronto and all shipments coming from the south pass through a central point and then get delivered to a holding yard. I gave them the impression I was calling from the dealership. : )

klastinger

Badlands
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So do I, but I got so tired of all of the price increases I decided that the capable bumper would be an acceptable compromise also didn't plan on modifying it much. But now I've been rethinking. It's too late as my Bronco is due at the dealer in a week or so. Love the red accents.
Thanks. You maybe able to pick up a module bumper from someone replacing theirs. I have seen several offered.
I like it, as it basically is what I had hoped on my 2018 Raptor and I really liked that bumper.
My 2023 on 35s , just 2"lift
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_8399
great look. My Sasquatch with same rims and BFG’s

IMG_7801.jpeg

IMG_8237.jpeg

IMG_8236.jpeg