Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer will have strict instructions not to do any pre-delivery cleaning. I want the plastic wrap still on the car. I'll remove, polish as needed and do a full buff and ceramic.

One added benefit of MIC top... nothing that I need to detail is too high for me to reach!
Same... But never did a ceramic coat before. I'm fulling versed in polishing though... Rotary, orbital, a wack of pads and polished...
I DEFINITELY don't want the typical sercice wash on my new truck... You know, the 1 sudless bucket, full of grit and a push broom for scrubbing...? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same... But never did a ceramic coat before.
Iā€™m afraid to do ā€œreal ceramicā€ at home, the little bottle of liquid. If you screw it up itā€™s a bitch to fix. Iā€™ve been using Chemical Guys HydroSlick followed by HydroCharge with great results. Doesnā€™t last as long but much easier to work with.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m afraid to do ā€œreal ceramicā€ at home, the little bottle of liquid. If you screw it up itā€™s a bitch to fix. Iā€™ve been using Chemical Guys HydroSlick followed by HydroCharge with great results. Doesnā€™t last as long but much easier to work with.
Yeah Iā€™m tempted to do the ceramic myself after the ppf but not sure yet, I also have a big bottle of Gyeon wet coatā€¦ I mean when Iā€™m not driving it it will be in shop so doubt Iā€™d have to do much to keep it up.

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I plan to have (or do myself) ceramic coat the paint. Anyone else going down this road to assist with off road grime?
I am a detailer by trade, first thing I will do

Sponsored

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I purchased the R1 ceramic sealant, now I am just waiting on my bronco. This will be the first vehicle I am using the ceramic coating on, and spent the extra money on R1 after experimenting with lower priced brands at Walmart. The restoration shop that did a vehicle for my dad highly recommended R1.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah... It's like it has to stay "wet" for so long before removing it or something. Too long and you're f'd...?
I gotta do more research on it.
I'm definitely not paying hundreds to have someone else do it!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah... It's like it has to stay "wet" for so long before removing it or something. Too long and you're f'd...?
I gotta do more research on it.
I'm definitely not paying hundreds to have someone else do it!
more than hundreds usually for multiple coats that supposedly last up to 5 years. I had my STi coated and itā€™s a game changer. Always looks wet and nothing sticks to it. The only issue Iā€™ve had is it will still get water spots if it gets hit by sprinklers.

Ford Bronco Ceramic Coating the Bronco 96081F09-EEAA-4C78-B018-0FE58C041E1F
Ford Bronco Ceramic Coating the Bronco 9B81C572-3CBD-40F4-AAA2-024872AF7F07

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

more than hundreds usually for multiple coats that supposedly last up to 5 years. I had my STi coated and itā€™s a game changer. Always looks wet and nothing sticks to it. The only issue Iā€™ve had is it will still get water spots if it gets hit by sprinklers.

Yeah, that paint pops AF!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use hybrid solutions ceramic by turtle wax. I'm very impressed with it.

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I plan to have (or do myself) ceramic coat the paint. Anyone else going down this road to assist with off road grime?
I already have my ceramic kit ready to go. This will be the first vehicle I have done, let me know how it goes and your feedback. Sounds like itā€™s a necessity!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my Badlands professionally ceramic coated. They did a great job, even the wheels. Yeah, its a little pricey but well worth it in the long run. Makes it a breeze to keep clean.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did Expel PPF and Ceramic
Sponsored