Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been firmly in the Cactus Gray camp since day one. Over the last 30+ years all my vehicles have all been in the monochrome spectrum; black, white and silver. Last week when I did my test drive it was a Cyber Orange WT. I kind of fell in love with it. Yesterday I went back to the dealer and gave it another look and changed my order to Cyber Orange. It is such a great color. I'm not even sure why I like it so much, but it calls to me. My wife said that she never would have thought I'd like something like that, but she likes it too. So someday, I'll be driving around that big, metallic tangerine around. I hope that isn't what slows down my build any further. I already have all of the deadly sins as options. :ROFLMAO: Can't wait!

Ford Bronco Changed Color on Order 0F72017E-1D90-4564-911F-FE96D061188D_1_105_c

Ford Bronco Changed Color on Order 43AF44E7-A77C-4FCD-B163-1962E84DCD48_1_105_c
Sponsored

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been firmly in the Cactus Gray camp since day one. Over the last 30+ years all my vehicles have all been in the monochrome spectrum; black, white and silver. Last week when I did my test drive it was a Cyber Orange WT. I kind of fell in love with it. Yesterday I went back to the dealer and gave it another look and changed my order to Cyber Orange. It is such a great color. I'm not even sure why I like it so much, but it calls to me. My wife said that she never would have thought I'd like something like that, but she likes it too. So someday, I'll be driving around that big, metallic tangerine around. I hope that isn't what slows down my build any further. I already have all of the deadly sins as options. :ROFLMAO: Can't wait!

I may also switch to the Cyber Orange, if it is available in the Base Model for 2022

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

get what you like now. I am kicking myself for not choosing Rapid Red =- I already have a vin for A51 - but man, that rapid red looks awesome in the local dealers lot. If I had seen it in person before ordering, I would have definitely picked it.

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didnt like the orange at all until I saw it in person. Good choice!

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto, I was between Cactus Gray and Velocity Blue until I saw Cyber Orange in person, I really like it. Swapped my order from CG to CO. Velocity Blue fell off after seeing it in person, if it was a real solid blue I would go with it, but it's got a purplish tint or something to me.

I still haven't seen Cactus Gray in person (other than on a F-150), so.......I may regret it, but I know i like CO.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

0F72017E-1D90-4564-911F-FE96D061188D_1_105_c.jpeg

43AF44E7-A77C-4FCD-B163-1962E84DCD48_1_105_c.jpeg
That's awesome, glad you found a color you like, and have broken out of grayscale-jail!!!!
Ditto, I was between Cactus Gray and Velocity Blue until I saw Cyber Orange in person, I really like it. Swapped my order from CG to CO. Velocity Blue fell off after seeing it in person, if it was a real solid blue I would go with it, but it's got a purplish tint or something to me.

I still haven't seen Cactus Gray in person (other than on a F-150), so.......I may regret it, but I know i like CO.

Very interesting, i've not heard anyone say that Velocity Blue has purple in it. That has been exclusively the territory of Lightning Blue, not Velocity Blue.

Here they are side by side, I won't say which is which (you can probably guess from the sentence above), but it gives the difference a visual reference.

Screenshot_20180714-191815_Instagram.jpg

comparison 2.jpg

20180815_164237_99de9f3509519c5a78354cb93768589363c69c25.jpg

IMG_2088.PNG

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I

Ford Bronco Changed Color on Order IMG_2088.PNG

Ford Bronco Changed Color on Order IMG_2088.PNG
It’s an awesome color and one you got to see in person to truly appreciate! Got to see a couple CO Broncos at the TX off-roadeo a couple weeks ago and both me and my dad were blown away by this color. I’m still sticking with CG for now as it’s more the look I’m going for but CO was really speaking to me and I never would have thought I’d be drawn to that particular but it’s undeniably cool. 😎
Ford Bronco Changed Color on Order FBA3A02F-CC72-4885-8485-D2CC5B60F7DF

awerk66

First Edition
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Shelby Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. Initially had a cactus grey bronco on order, but went and saw a CO in person and made the switch. Very excited for it!

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to be making the change to CO as well when I do my new ’22 order!

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's like you're at minute 18 of The Wizard of Oz! Welcome to color, we hope you stay awhile. :D

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO is the only color I really like, which ever the candy red is is nice too, but not for me on this truck. Plus I already had a red car. Not interested in any of the pastels or silvers/greys/black/white, everybody drives around in those colors (including me in my silver Taco). Bronco is gonna be fun, needs a fun color IMO.

Welcome to team CO!

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO is the only color I really like, which ever the candy red is is nice too, but not for me on this truck. Plus I already had a red car. Not interested in any of the pastels or silvers/greys/black/white, everybody drives around in those colors (including me in my silver Taco). Bronco is gonna be fun, needs a fun color IMO.

Welcome to team CO!
Hell Yeah!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still haven't seen Cactus Gray in person (other than on a F-150)
You sure it was an F150 and/or Cactus Gray? I don't think CG was ever available on the F150.
Sponsored