Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get people some day's. Every fender any company has showed off for the 6g bronco people don't like it just get the fender you like call it day.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't get people some day's. Every fender any company has showed off for the 6g bronco people don't like it just get the fender you like call it day.
I would just buy Braptor fenders, but ford forgot to make them in a 2dr šŸ˜....so I'm stuck doing something like this for now. Don't care for any of the fiberglass ones I've seen yet either.

These go further up the fender and cover more of it than any others I've seen. I like em. Perfect for covering a bigger tire opening (once modified)

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Better than raptor flares
Look at it this way...you can take a set of these flares and trim the quarter panels to fit the square-ish profile of the fenders, match the inner wells, and you've got a factory looking heritage/everglades style wheelwell.
We think the same.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would just buy Braptor fenders, but ford forgot to make them in a 2dr šŸ˜....so I'm stuck doing something like this for now. Don't care for any of the fiberglass ones I've seen yet either.

These go further up the fender and cover more of it than any others I've seen. I like em. Perfect for covering a bigger tire opening (once modified)
You could be the first to make the braptor fenders to look cool ;)

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well it is a step in the right direction and looks better than stock round fenders but still ā€œposerā€....I thought about getting a set of Everglade fenders for the base I had ordered (but no rear 2dr ones available) but then they came out the with the heritage and made pay the ā€œFord upgrade costā€ for it...

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im a FAN!!! I might step up and buy a 2dr set then Sawzall the super-stupid round parts outta the way for 40s...that round shit hanging down looks Re-Tar-Dead....really shows the square peg round hole.

Screenshot_20230302_202405_Acrobat for Samsung~3.jpg
Exactly what I was thinking šŸ‘Œ
That profile without the round bit underneath looks pretty good
Don't know if there's much potential for extra clearance, but might be possible if you leave just the outside of the flare as the lowest part and hog out some room behind it, sort of like trimming/flattening out the pinch welds under a Jeep flare.

OP
OP
Bestop_Team

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Donā€™t like them. Whatā€™s this circled? Little curved piece covering original opening? Donā€™t see this on the site.

Ford Bronco Check 'em out!! 9236d045d030b7e032531d3f0d1ce542
@Area51BS That looks like a reflection to me.
~Crystal@Bestop