First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuel filler cap, Lol. How does Ford not realize there is no fuel cap on the vehicle they made?
My check engine light has been off and on since the week I got it. Been back to the dealer multiple times. Service manager said Ford Engineering is aware of the issue, doesn’t know what causes it but is working on it,

Penn65000

Wildtrak
First Name
Hazed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We’re at three trips in for engine light. ford agreed to lemon law. I guess they gave up. Awful fuel system. You should do the same.

Trillbuzi

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was there any resolution?
Not really. They claimed they fixed the problem but the check engine light came back on a couple weeks later. Continued to drive it and it went off. I don't get it. I still enjoy driving the bronco so it just is what it is at this point. Did you get a full refund with the lemon law process?

sjreinert

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My check engine light has been off and on since the week I got it. Been back to the dealer multiple times. Service manager said Ford Engineering is aware of the issue, doesn’t know what causes it but is working on it,
I had the exact same experience when I picked my badlands up in September of 21. Few weeks later light came on, took it to the dealer and said we couldn’t find anything. They cleared and it came back on 2 weeks later, this time after 3-4 weeks it went off on its own before the dealer could look at it. I’ve discussed it a few times with them and said to call next time it happens when there is less than half of a tank. It’s pretty normal now to have this on for weeks at a time and then be off for a week or two before coming back on.
It’s driving just fine!
Sponsored