First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my dealership just called & said they fixed it! sounds like tbis was probably the same issue you had but they did say they replaced a part! so you may want to take yours in if you have time since it’s under warranty!
light is still off..... it is nothing really major..... this system just keeps the tree hugger happy...
Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally was able to get an appointment. They found that it was a faulty Purge valve, so time will tell if that is the case.

Trillbuzi

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the same check engine light today. Only have had the car for barely a week and haven't even put gas in it yet. Hopefully its the same minor issue that others have mentioned.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the same check engine light today. Only have had the car for barely a week and haven't even put gas in it yet. Hopefully its the same minor issue that others have mentioned.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into your Bronco's engine issues on my end.

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the same code today. I have 2983 miles on my Bronco. It has set since sunday, then when i turned it on this morning the check engine light came on. Solid light. I made a appointment with the dealer but i cant get in till the 1st. Hopefully its something simple.

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same code today. I have 2983 miles on my Bronco. It has set since sunday, then when i turned it on this morning the check engine light came on. Solid light. I made a appointment with the dealer but i cant get in till the 1st. Hopefully its something simple.
I too got the same code today, 2770 miles. I had nearly an empty tank so I cleared the code and filled up. If it comes back it’s going to the dealer.
Let me know what happens.

Penn65000

Wildtrak
First Name
Hazed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my check engine light came on today!!! i got my bronco less than a week ago! here’s what ford pass says.
anyone else have the same??? bringing it in tomorrow morning.

6717A057-CC3E-43CF-A8DF-E1BBA569D7C1.png
Same here. Awful! And check the fuel filler cap? There is none!! Ford has gone downhill. And the two closest dealers said they’ve no appointments for 3-5 weeks! Ford sucks.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too found it frustrating that a "check engine light" wasn't a priority from my local dealer. I was able to get in sooner from a dealer thirty miles away but still had to wait a week and a half.

Penn65000

Wildtrak
First Name
Hazed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally was able to get an appointment. They found that it was a faulty Purge valve, so time will tell if that is the case.
Same issue. 800 miles. Faulty purge valve. Not thrilled. Also found our bronco rear bumper gap 1/4” difference side to side. Looked at two other broncos and same issue. Poor quality control. Now the dealer will have body shop fix and charge to Ford

Sponsored

Trillbuzi

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check engine light came back on a week and a half ago. Same issue. It's been at the dealer ever since.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my check engine light came on today!!! i got my bronco less than a week ago! here’s what ford pass says.

Fuel filler cap, Lol. How does Ford not realize there is no fuel cap on the vehicle they made?

Penn65000

Wildtrak
First Name
Hazed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

We’ve same issue. Now third time on 2022 bronco wildtrak. Going to start lemon law process. Awful quality control.
Sponsored