Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Help,
Check engine light is on, Code P0C2C.
2023 Everglades 8600 miles.
Read the Code cleared it but it came back. Suggestions?
Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a transmission pump code. Take it to your dealer for repair. Most likely needs a sensor replaced.

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This DTC indicates the transmission fluid auxiliary pump frequency is between 125 and 175Hz but has an invalid duty cycle, or the frequency is outside of the 125-175Hz range. This can be caused by a loss of power to the transmission fluid auxiliary pump.

Did you disable the Start/Stop feature? Does the Start Stop feature work when you come to a stop? Does the engine start right up and the vehicle take off normally?
Any other mods done? Any programming done?

OP
OP
Helomech73

Helomech73

Everglades
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thank you for the reply. I press the auto start stop disable button every time I start the Bronco. It does work. When I leave the feature on it starts when the brake pedal is released and accelerates normally with no drive ability issues. Other than a K&N airfilter and a curt trailer hitch with plug and play wiring harness, and ford performance air/oil separator it is stock. No tuning has been done.

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the reply. I press the auto start stop disable button every time I start the Bronco. It does work. When I leave the feature on it starts when the brake pedal is released and accelerates normally with no drive ability issues. Other than a K&N airfilter and a curt trailer hitch with plug and play wiring harness, and ford performance air/oil separator it is stock. No tuning has been done.
If the case connector on the transmission is wet from ATF seeping through the plug it can cause this code. I would take it in since it's under warranty and have the dealer check it. There may also be a software update for this as well.
Sponsored