Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found it in production, only from the back door manage page. Are they too busy to send me the email?

Updated with link to the order status back door (posted by @Alvin Olson) :

ORDER STATUS BACK DOOR LINK:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx
(Put your 8 digit reservation number in place x's. Log into your Ford Account.)

Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received Screenshot_20211220-130053_DuckDuckGo
Thank you. The back door link works for me. I am in production, as my October 28 email from Ford said I would be the week of December 20, 2021. I am an early day two reservation and dealer priority code 10. Fingers crossed!

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 10.09.47 AM.png

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of builds scheduled for 1/31 in this thread (including mine). I wonder if this is really accurate or if they just have that as a placeholder for people who are still waiting. Not holding my breath but out of curiosity, how long is it taking from the scheduled build date until these are arriving at dealers? Just curious if it does get built that week when approximately I should expect it.
1/31 is not a placeholder according to my dealer...doesn't mean some of us won't get bumped...but its an actual production schedule week. My dealer said if it gets built that week and not bumped I should take delivery in March.

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does this only work on reservations? I am a NEW orderer from 10/13/21 for 2022 MY. Meaning I do not have an 8 digit reservation number.
Thank you.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES! I’ve gotten no comms from Ford, but the full back door link finally allowed me to see my build and I apparently have a production date of 1/31/22!!!! I called the Bronco helpline and they gave me my VIN! Guess I’m having an extra beverage tonight!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YES! I’ve gotten no comms from Ford, but the full back door link finally allowed me to see my build and I apparently have a production date of 1/32/22!!!! I called the Bronco helpline and they gave me my VIN! Guess I’m having an extra beverage tonight!
1/32/??22. HaHaHa

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

10/30/2021 order with no reservation. The only way I (and the dealer) know how to check status is to call or chat with Ford.

Is there another way since my dealer doesn't know how?

Does this only work on reservations? I am a NEW orderer from 10/13/21 for 2022 MY. Meaning I do not have an 8 digit reservation number.
Thank you.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

10/30/2021 order with no reservation. The only way I (and the dealer) know how to check status is to call or chat with Ford.

Is there another way since my dealer doesn't know how?
Get a Ford.com account. Login. Click account, reservations and orders. If your order is linked to your account, there should be the 8-digit order number. If not, get what needed to link your order from your dealer. With the 8-digit number, try the back door. Good luck!

Sponsored

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry about that

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the site admins posting no new scheduling for 3 weeks due to holidays, I am not gonna bother checking the back door. Seems like a waste of time?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the site admins posting no new scheduling for 3 weeks due to holidays, I am not gonna bother checking the back door. Seems like a waste of time?
Total and complete. The Pizza tracker is more up to date.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I missed the part where you have to take out the XXXX and place your order number I got it too work now!
Well, I tried it and all I got was; my details the part where it says Your dealer is all blank; pricing summary is also blank..
So I get this feeling that Ford does not know my order even exist, even though Ford sent me an email late last month complementing me n thanking me for a new order, AKA August 11 2020 original order

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How long after your vehicle is built is this back door link updated and/or you receive a notification from Ford? I have a 12/20 build week and Im nervous since MAP is only operating for 4 days this week I think.
Sponsored