First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you can't use this unless you placed a reservation?
Correct. At least I've never been able to get it to work and I never placed a reservation.
Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know if you didn't have a reservation nothing shows up in your Ford account. But should you still have an 8 digit order number??? My confirmation e-mail didn't have an order number.
If you ordered after 10/13/21 you're likely only going to have a four digit order number from your dealership.

meltat

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email in November from Ford stating that my bronco would be one of the first ones produced when they start in December. They also included a line that said if parts were available. Havenā€™t heard anything else from Ford. Anyone else receive this email?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone received that email. it means nothing. sorry.

I received an email in November from Ford stating that my bronco would be one of the first ones produced when they start in December. They also included a line that said if parts were available. Havenā€™t heard anything else from Ford. Anyone else receive this email?

Sponsored

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need help from one of you order holders with a VIN and/or Production Date with NO reservation.

What I am wondering is if the web version of the original Order Confirmation Email from Ford shows updated tracker status. Go to original email, tap that link in the upper right hand corner and view online.

The rep at Ford told me that the tracker on that link should update when the status changes.

I am hoping this will be a work-around to find out status updates for those of us without reservation numbers, since Ford emails seem to be sporadic.

I'm all ears!

Ford Bronco Check your Bronco order status using back door link. Found out I'm In-Production without email received Bronco_Order_Status_01
Does this still work for you? Iā€™m also a 10/15/21 order with no reservation. Just recently (within the last week) when I click on ā€œview onlineā€ it now goes to a blank page.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this still work for you? Iā€™m also a 10/15/21 order with no reservation. Just recently (within the last week) when I click on ā€œview onlineā€ it now goes to a blank page.
It sure doesn't! What a crock!!! Now I got nothing but you guys. But that's ok. Y'all are cool.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sure doesn't! What a crock!!! Now I got nothing but you guys. But that's ok. Y'all are cool.
Well, comforting to know itā€™s not just me. I donā€™t mind waiting, but hate not being able to check on progress. Especially since a lot of people seem to find out theirs is in production via the back door long before they get the email from Ford

BDPNYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ordered mine last week. how long till i get any kind of email or notification from ford? just curious.

Thank you in advance

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ordered mine last week. how long till i get any kind of email or notification from ford? just curious.

Thank you in advance
It takes 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks for Ford to send you a Order Confirmation email. Good luck!

CJK

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This order process is so f'ing frustrating! I feel for you guys with early reservations/orders. I'm in Canada and I went into my account and it show's I have no orders. So I am stuck with contacting the dealership to find out any information. Anyone know of a way to get around that? I ordered December 13, 2021 so I know that I'll not see mine for quite some time, but at least being able to check periodically on my own without having to go through the dealership would be nice! If I hadn't given a $2000 (non-refundable) deposit, I likely would just back right out and go with anything other than a Ford.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotta laugh. So my ride built 7/23...you read that right, which we finally discovered that Ford either auctioned or bought back in Jan/Feb and took to a plant for damages (in any event, it's not mine anymore, my trackers shows bad order/VIN)......so I get an email last night that it's still being shipped, another delay, now next week. For a vehicle that apparently doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, no confirmation on 22 order placed two weeks ago....Ford.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This order process is so f'ing frustrating! I feel for you guys with early reservations/orders. I'm in Canada and I went into my account and it show's I have no orders. So I am stuck with contacting the dealership to find out any information. Anyone know of a way to get around that? I ordered December 13, 2021 so I know that I'll not see mine for quite some time, but at least being able to check periodically on my own without having to go through the dealership would be nice! If I hadn't given a $2000 (non-refundable) deposit, I likely would just back right out and go with anything other than a Ford.
Call Ford's Bronco line: 1-800-334-4375. Waiting might be long, but you may get the luck to talk with a helping guy or lady. I was lucky 2/3 of the times. If not, call again. I am not familiar with the world of the originally MY22 orders.
Sponsored

Reactions: CJK