Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that’s a lot of kids…
Spellcheck “the.’ Thankfully our 4 kids are grown. We watch two for a friend sometimes.
Sponsored

Indy

Badlands
First Name
STEWART
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a swivel seat but am still waiting for my 2 door to be scheduled. I've heard the rear seats recline like 1". I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is more space than my wife's Mitsubishi mirage g4. The angle of the rear seat has me hopeful that the top of the car seat won't be smashing into the back of the front seats as bad as it is in the mirage.
Which swivel do u have?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my 4 door in last Friday and put the kids car seats in and was a bit disappointed in the room they had, less than my Camry, and wondered if maybe I just don't have them in quite right. The angle of the rear seat had me change them around quite a bit. How have others with car seats noticed room to be? they have Graco Extend2fit seats, one forward facing and one rear facing. I'm 5'9 and there doesn't seem to be much room between my seat and the car seat. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
2 door here with a 3 year old. 2 door and 4 door legroom are pretty close. No way a rear facing seat would work.

Even front facing there would be no legroom for the tot if he sat behind my seat.

We literally changed to front facing a month before my order showed up. (Reward for pooping in the toilet)

I have seen people talk about swiveling seats but that wouldn't help.

I think the only solution is deal with it and feed the little one so they get heavy enough to face front.
I'm 5'10" with a 2 door and comfortably sit in driver's seat with a non-swiveling rear-facing car seat behind

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which swivel do u have?
It was pricey, it's in the mini van and a forward facing seat is in my 2 door bronco. The swivel seat takes up a lot of space. I'll have to check which ones we have. Definitely don't recommend the swivel though unless you have short legs and don't mind the steering wheel sitting in your lap

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
2DR owner here and I have a swiveling 360 seat for my 1 year old and we have plenty of space. She is currently rear facing, but I’ve experimented with the car parked facing her forward in the same seat, no issue!
That's what I use in my 2DR, works perfectly. :)

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had really good luck with my Diano Car seats in the bronco. had to run the passenger seat a little bit forward for my youngest rear facing but my older boy has lots of leg room behind my driver seat with his DIiano fwd facing.
Sponsored