First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that we seem to be past the infamous chip hold that mostly occurred a couple weeks in January. There were others probably but many thousand then. The final deliveries of those are being completed now from what I understand.

the question I have has anyone ever heard any details about what module they left out ? Did ford kept that a secret?
The supply chain from the chip order to module production to final assembly is complex I feel. It seems they control chips by prioritizing critical modules and then let non critical modules go for just in time assembly. Obviously they ran short. But what module? I have seen speculation but was wondering if any further info ???
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know what Dirt Mountain looks like these days?

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know what Dirt Mountain looks like these days?
Isn’t Ice mountain and dirt mountain the same place. First the hard top issue then the chip hold. Just a parking lot.

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now that we seem to be past the infamous chip hold that mostly occurred a couple weeks in January. There were others probably but many thousand then. The final deliveries of those are being completed now from what I understand.

the question I have has anyone ever heard any details about what module they left out ? Did ford kept that a secret?
The supply chain from the chip order to module production to final assembly is complex I feel. It seems they control chips by prioritizing critical modules and then let non critical modules go for just in time assembly. Obviously they ran short. But what module? I have seen speculation but was wondering if any further info ???
Not sure on which ones but just found out my Bronco produced 07/27 as of yesterday is on chip hold
Sponsored