Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw you on the road a week or 2 ago. The red flag caught my attention. Rig looks great!
Thanks! I’ve acquired some KC Apollo Pros recently for free so that’ll be my next mod once I get the right bar and wiring to mount them. Hope your Bronco is running strong!
Sponsored

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mid 30s, I hate black wheels. To me they hide all the details. That view is probably shaped from my dad who was restoring cars from the 50s and 60s when I was growing up, so I love chrome lol.

As much as I love chrome on a sports car, something like the bronco I like the machined aluminum look, or dark grey/anthracite color.

Then again, I also find most aftermarket wheels ugly so what the hell do I know lol
Yeah anthracite is a great color, tho still would prefer a little highlight of machined or polished aluminum.

I like a chrome or polished aluminum in a vintage style paired with white lettered tires. ProComp series 69 Vintage polished looks really good to me, like @BaseRaceR23 ride:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/racered-basemansquatch-build.67801/

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I’ve acquired some KC Apollo Pros recently for free so that’ll be my next mod once I get the right bar and wiring to mount them. Hope your Bronco is running strong!
Just shy of 26k miles and doing great

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The world went stupid and everyone had to have flat black rims.

I'm not a fan of polished chrome , but give me aluminum

Some of us older genX still have love for older style slotted or at least not spoked wheels but good luck finding 17s with a proper offset so the tires don't poke.

I'd love Method to do the 703 with 33 offset with the machined clear coat... but nope. Black , white and gray - shocking!

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox now, Method isn't going to listen.
Enjoy your Bronco.
Should someone tell him?

Genx er here as well have a set of torq thrust II's 17x9 and 17x11 on my Mustang and love them. Am not a fan of black rims the wife's car has them. I actually do like the bronze and picked up a set of 703's a few weeks ago.

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should someone tell him?

Genx er here as well have a set of torq thrust II's 17x9 and 17x11 on my Mustang and love them. Am not a fan of black rims the wife's car has them. I actually do like the bronze and picked up a set of 703's a few weeks ago.
Tell me what ?

The 703's with the +35 or 33 offset (depending on ford performance or Method's website) don't come in aluminum - yes they do come in Bronze - which is cool if that's the look you are going for but this is what I'm asking for with the proper offset:

Ford Bronco Chrome wheels! Screenshot 2024-03-07 170551

:)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black rims always made me think of folks who wear black socks with sandals.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there is a 0 offset there will probably be a 35 offset but they are chrome either way not bronze and also probably cheaper than going thru Ford Performance.

The clear powdercoated alum 703 just dropped like 4-5 weeks ago so it's going to take some time for all normal sizes to be available. I was really torn between the 703 in clear alum and bronze.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gen Xer here as well... Back around 99/00 I wanted to be different and did black wheels on a blue car. Literally everyone hated it. Now black is the most common it seems and Ive grown to hate them unless they have some sorta accent color especially the lip. I went polished aluminum on my Bronco. My 93 5.0 GT currently has gray but will be getting machined soon.

Bronco6.jpg

MoodyBlues

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 obs reg cab sierra, 2019 gmc Denali, 2021 C8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The world went stupid and everyone had to have flat black rims.

I'm not a fan of polished chrome , but give me aluminum

Some of us older genX still have love for older style slotted or at least not spoked wheels but good luck finding 17s with a proper offset so the tires don't poke.

I'd love Method to do the 703 with 33 offset with the machined clear coat... but nope. Black , white and gray - shocking!

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox now, Method isn't going to listen.
Enjoy your Bronco.
I pulled the trigger on the 703 machined with clear coat. I get excited everytime I see them honestly. They do have some poke for now because I have the non sas flares and the stick 33 inch bfg’s. If I keep the bfg’s and do sas flares the poke will be minimal. Or a 35x11.5 which is what’s probably gonna happen…
Ford Bronco Chrome wheels! IMG_2350

Sponsored

MoodyBlues

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 obs reg cab sierra, 2019 gmc Denali, 2021 C8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_2382.png

I also dig some chrome! I remember when lowering your trucks was the real deal… ha. But I like to do a little of both these days and I like fast cars!! Actually I just like vehicles in general
Ford Bronco Chrome wheels! IMG_2383

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! I'll take chrome or polished aluminum over the tired, spent, man bun, skinny jean,
brake dust colored black rim anyday. Now excuse me as I install enough diamond plate to get me home.
😁

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great! I'll take chrome or polished aluminum over the tired, spent, man bun, skinny jean,
brake dust colored black rim anyday. Now excuse me as I install enough diamond plate to get me home.
😁
Im going to lowes and picking up diamond plate to cover my top 🤣 🤣 🤣
Sponsored