First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not found a Bronco specific engine bay cleaning video and wanted to see what everyone's approach was to cleaning it.

When I cleaned my Bronco sport I used simple green and towels. That process took over 2 hours, so I was hoping to find a method that wasn't as time consuming.

thanks for your help!

IMG_3522.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
zjc26138

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Instant engine cleaning. It will also clean the inside of the engine.

Ford Bronco Cleaning Engine Bay? 1658241082105
This also answers my question on how to watch the soft top.

Reactions: Jdc

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two hours on the engine bay?!? What is your end goal? Are you planning on entering your Bronco in a car show or just trying to knock the dirt and dust off? I have always just given my engine bays a 5 minute pressure wash after off-roading.

Sponsored
OP
OP
zjc26138

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two hours on the engine bay?!? What is your end goal? Are you planning on entering your Bronco in a car show or just trying to knock the dirt and dust off? I have always just given my engine bays a 5 minute pressure wash after off-roading.
End goal is just to have to clean, doesn't need to be show ready. Only reason I cleaned the Bronco Sport that long is in case the dealer checked it out during trade in.

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps and one lone Bronco (so far)
Your Bronco Model
Base
dont over think it, most of the bay is sealed. I simply just hit my engine bays with the foam gun and let the soap do the work. always keep distance and never get close especially with pressure washers. after the soap has set for needed time simply spray off with water.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually do simple green or super clean. Super clean can do some weird shit to raw or anodized aluminum if you let it dry on it. I usually just spray the engine, couple wipes here and there on the flat spots, then power wash off at a distance. Then I make sure to flush the rest of the vehicle to get any over spray off.

Super clean is the best for tires imo if you just want the clean tire look. Keep it off the lugs.
Sponsored