BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has made a product that a crap ton of people from all different backgrounds are clamoring for. Bravo because that is hard to do!

As we are getting closer to the time of making our orders official, what we need more than anything else is clear & consistent communication from them. And we need it from one source.

We shouldn’t have to go to Mike Levine’s Twitter, the Bronco Nation Instagram, and the B&P to figure out an answer. Put it all in one official authoritative source. A giant FAQ page would even be sufficient.

Obviously they won’t be able to satisfy all of us with the options/combos available. But that is not as bad if everything is made clear to us so we can make the best decision.

For example, one rumor is that they will have shortages on the Sasquatch package parts which may delay those of us ordering those builds. Let’s assume that is true but is not made clear to those ordering. For me, I’m not willing to wait on a painted top because I can paint the MIC top. But not having Sasquatch is a non-starter so I would wait. In this example if I already have to wait for Sasquatch then I would also check the box for a painted top too. So all the information about which options will delay the build need to be made as clear as possible up front.

That is all Ford. Thanks for listening and I hope all the Bronco suppliers are functioning at 100% so this launch will be amazingly awesome!
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is going to be a lot more info coming out in the next 2-3 months. The order guides are the exact spec of the vehicles that are actually going to be built and ordered, so they are 100% accurate. When it’s time to get serious and put in your order and put some money down, you will know what you’re paying and getting.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford doesn't know the answer. Ford will guess what sales take rates will be, sometimes this is wrong, sometimes they know it, but can't compensate. For example, on the new F-150 high end trim levels will sell much better the first few months than normal. Ford will try to build more of them, but they can't expand plants, etc to make more Platinum's knowing that in 6 months they'd then have too many.

On Bronco, I think the sales rate will hold, but it's just a matter of if they got it right, sounds like they were surprised by the number of 2 door reservations in the press releases they've published, they don't know on options yet as we haven't ordered. It's safe to bet that there will be commodities issues, but its also safe to bet that they will change from week to week. For example this week they might have too many Sasaquatch orders up for scheduling so they'll start skipping them, next week they may have too many Non sasquatch Badlands causing them to run out of 33" tires so the start skipping them and doing Sasquatches since they have those left. Not much the buyer can plan for.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also keep in mind you can change your build up until a Vin # is created for your build. So for example Sas for your build is delayed, you should be able to put in a change order to add painted hardtop if you so choose.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t wait to see the order guide! I’ll be pleasantly surprised if there are update options we haven’t seen on B&P

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also keep in mind you can change your build up until a Vin # is created for your build. So for example Sas for your build is delayed, you should be able to put in a change order to add painted hardtop if you so choose.
That’s true but who likes to either guess what changes might become or take a chance that a “must have” might appear prior to your vin number becoming available.
Sponsored