Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What do you mean order time? You can change your build up until it’s assigned a vin and ready to be built. But you should be ordering what you want when Albert contacts you.
Oh I will know by the time that Albert contacts me. But my final build at that time may be different than what I emailed him a couple days ago, due to availability issues.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent mine in the email link also. I know that future news about late availability items could affect my build.

Hopefully we can change our builds at order time. I may (or may not) eliminate Squatch if it would get me delivery sooner.
Why change it? Get what you want without having regrets. What does getting a vehicle a few months earlier mean if then you say damn I wish I would’ve ordered this or done that..
Whatever trips your trigger but I just don’t understand this logic..

If I’m ordering a $40-50k vehicle I’m getting it the way I want and leaving less regrets on the table.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Woohoo! We’ll see you in a few months Albert after all our orders are in and the fun begins!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I will know by the time that Albert contacts me. But my final build at that time may be different than what I emailed him a couple days ago, due to availability issues.
Oh that’s no biggie! I don’t actually know but I’m wondering if the emails are for his helpers to input info to try and expedite the process and he is calling around to verify everything and asked questions. You’ll be able to change anything when he calls!

Last edited:

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why change it? Get what you want without having regrets. What does getting a vehicle a few months earlier mean if then you say damn I wish I would’ve ordered this or done that..
Whatever trips your trigger but I just don’t understand this logic..

If I’m ordering a $40-50k vehicle I’m getting it the way I want and leaving less regrets on the table.
I don't intend on changing it. But I might if "late availability" for squatch means pushing my delivery into 2023.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't intend on changing it. But I might if "late availability" for squatch means pushing my delivery into 2023.
Cool
I would be shocked if Ford is still building reservations into 2023...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how many Bronco's @Granger Ford got allocated?
They wont know until the order banks close* in March and Ford can calculate allocations based on converted orders.

If you are referring to the "estimate" that Ford sent to dealers, Granger has stated that their estimate is in line with the same percentage that other dealer's were quoted... and based on that percentage, the vast majority of available MY21 Bronco's will go to 1st and 2nd day reservations. (This is also consistent with what other dealers have shared, since there just isn't capacity in MY21 to fulfill all the reservations made in the first 2 days.)

Since allocations are primarily weighted based on *converted* orders, I suspect that Granger will have a higher percentage of allocations to orders compared to other dealerships (total guess on my part based on their apparent marketing strategy targeting "serious" buyers)... but that their allocations will still fall largely short of total orders, since Ford's MY21 production capacity will fall largely short of total orders in general.

*Banks are "closing" per se... but there is a cutoff date for order conversions to be included in the MY21 allocations.

Last edited:

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cool
I would be shocked if Ford is still building reservations into 2023...
I just don't want my build competing with dealer stock builds. I know Ford said that they would not build dealer stock until the res's are built. But I can see Ford building dealer stock out of available parts if "late availability" on res builds drags on.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don't want my build competing with dealer stock builds. I know Ford said that they would not build dealer stock until the res's are built. But I can see Ford building dealer stock out of available parts if "late availability" on res builds drags on.
Sadly, it's going to happen. We've seen how much control whining big dealers have over Ford already so MY22 res-to-orders will have dealer stock intermingled on the assembly line. Granger and Albert will guide us to the promised land, though.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Ordering Time 3ohA2JrnTNdj3PshmU

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know how many Bronco's @Granger Ford got allocated?
Every dealer got about 30% of their reservations in initial allocation. Granger offered that October deal so they probably have more late reservations than most dealers but at the end of the day 30% is 30%. It seems like allocation will be updated after orders are placed with one of the largest factors being % of reservations converted to orders. I would imagine Granger will have a higher percentage but that's speculation. There's also the possibility Ford overall has a lot lower conversion percent than they're projecting, in which case allocation may not matter as much.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Will wait for my call, still have a couple of builds to choose from to finalize "the one". Will state though it would be nice to know where I fall out in the initial numbers, Granger should have a high conversion rate but if I'm not close to a '21 delivery then my '22 build could be completly different once new options are disclosed so no need to sweat the details until then.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent mine in to the provided e-mail link.

Being an October reservation, I won't be buying a plane ticket til sometime in 2022.

Let's see how much changes for MY22. I'll determine then whether to squatch or not.
To Squatch or Not To Squach - that is the question!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend