Dave, I told Sean that I was fairly sure mine would be a '22, but he could put it in the system any way he wanted. He entered it for a '21. With the 2.7L, and the LUX in the mix I would be quite surprised if it actually showed up this year.Did you get the verbal "OK, we've got you down as a '22 and we will call you back when that ordering time is open" or did you get something else?
Dave, from what I understand, they want to convert all of their pre-October reservations and will set the priority to 99 for those who want to wait for MY22.Ok thanks.
Is there a thread discussing Projected MY22 Options?Well... got my call yesterday.
Based on the anticipated delay I have on current b&p specs plus some things I want off of projected my22 options.... I officially pushed to 2022 reservation. Yes, yes... it hurt and I winced a little but it was the right move.
I’m gonna try and forget about this whole thing for 4 to 6 months.
See you guys later!
At this point we know that:I searched and only found people mentioning them in threads but no details...What Key Word/ S should I use?
And I want two of the three... PLUS I have three items that are already subject to push me out anyway. Sasquatch, 2.7, painted black top. My reservation was 7/22. Not bad but not “early”.At this point we know that:
Manual Transmission Sasquatch
Body color/white modular hardtops
roof rack on 4 door sas models
are definitely MY22 options.
There will also be new color options including a green of some sort.
Basically yes.Did you get the verbal "OK, we've got you down as a '22 and we will call you back when that ordering time is open" or did you get something else?