First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger was being helpful on these forums early in 2020. When my local dealers wouldn't commit on pricing until delivery Granger was a dealer I felt I could trust not only on price but that they wouldn’t hijack my reservation.
Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello,

I’m new to this forum and recently purchased a big bend to hold me over and make sure I like the vehicle enough to drop even more money on it. I am loving it enough that i madeto order a Badlands when the order banks come back open.

Ever since I joined this Forum I’ve seen people raving about Granger. Can someone, maybe zach@granger, fill me in on why Granger appears to be the gold standard for dealers? Are they getting the best allotment? The best service? No markup? Why does everyone LOVE Granger?

Upon searching I found Granger to be a short drive from my home in Minneapoils. Maybe I’d consider ordering through them…but I’d love to know why everyone raves about Granger!
They are the most upfront dealership I have ever worked with.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish it were possible to know if we added back on hard top how far we move back down the list. I'm in the 210's. Not worried about towing since Bronco doesn't add anything other than the hitch and wire harness and the hitch can be added easily for a bike rack.

I had hoped my current car would make it to Bronco and I'll be doing some repairs this week to get it there it seems.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello,

I’m new to this forum and recently purchased a big bend to hold me over and make sure I like the vehicle enough to drop even more money on it. I am loving it enough that i madeto order a Badlands when the order banks come back open.

Ever since I joined this Forum I’ve seen people raving about Granger. Can someone, maybe zach@granger, fill me in on why Granger appears to be the gold standard for dealers? Are they getting the best allotment? The best service? No markup? Why does everyone LOVE Granger?

Upon searching I found Granger to be a short drive from my home in Minneapoils. Maybe I’d consider ordering through them…but I’d love to know why everyone raves about Granger!
There are 3 dealers who are active on this forum. All of them offered great pricing. Granger lead the way with their transparency and knowledge of the process. Ford changed the rules on allocation, screwing them and their customers. The feedback from the folks who have taken delivery from them all have have raved about the customer experience. @Zach@Granger, @StephensAutoCenter @DealerInsider are respected, valued and appreciated members, all willing to offer their knowledge to all, even those who are not their customers.

banditmask

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge 3500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zack any word yet if last month was a two month allocation? Thanks

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are committed to honoring the price, they did not hijack my reservation, and I have not needed to babysit my order and explain things to them. They have been on top of everything from the start. They are exactly what I required from a dealership so my experience has been great.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

I had asked via email around a year ago about the potential for aftermarket upgrades prior to pick up. Specifically the chance to swap out Squatch wheels/tires with aftermarket options and getting a credit for the OEM stuff. Hunter said it had been discussed way back then, but nothing concrete yet.
So, could you possibly shed some light on what might be do-able these days?

My wish list would include wheels/tires, Xpel stealth PPF, and potentially the Katzkin seat covers with heat/cool option. It would be awfully nice to have the option to pick it up with everything already squared away!

Of course, I'm guessing that I'm still somewhere in the "9+ month out" range, so no big rush. Just would like to get an idea for my eventual pitch to the wife...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish it were possible to know if we added back on hard top how far we move back down the list. I'm in the 210's. Not worried about towing since Bronco doesn't add anything other than the hitch and wire harness and the hitch can be added easily for a bike rack.

I had hoped my current car would make it to Bronco and I'll be doing some repairs this week to get it there it seems.
I think that is impossible to know, but like you I wish it was. I changed my order to soft top at the first of the year. But, the more I thought about it the more I thought it just doesn't matter. I still have the LUX package holding me up so I just added the MIC top back to my order. I figured if I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait for the Bronco I really want. Good luck, I hope your hooptie hangs in their until your Bronco arrives.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

I had asked via email around a year ago about the potential for aftermarket upgrades prior to pick up. Specifically the chance to swap out Squatch wheels/tires with aftermarket options and getting a credit for the OEM stuff. Hunter said it had been discussed way back then, but nothing concrete yet.
So, could you possibly shed some light on what might be do-able these days?

My wish list would include wheels/tires, Xpel stealth PPF, and potentially the Katzkin seat covers with heat/cool option. It would be awfully nice to have the option to pick it up with everything already squared away!

Of course, I'm guessing that I'm still somewhere in the "9+ month out" range, so no big rush. Just would like to get an idea for my eventual pitch to the wife...
We've gone away from adding these if we don't do it in-house. Wheels/tires we can handle but we've had some quality issues with some outsourced issues so we have kept away from PPF, seat covers, etc.

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger
Any news on when you will find out about the next allocation batch will be given?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So do you have any guess on how many more 2022's/2022.5's you will get this year?

Asking for a friend. ;)

(I am not going to get one, am I?)

MauiDon

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger
Any news on when you will find out about the next allocation batch will be given?
I reached out to Hunter at Granger with this same question last week.......it's not good news.....he told me Granger was allocated only 3 for June. So, Ford allocating 54 in April was just a psych for us all. The news continues to sting.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reached out to Hunter at Granger with this same question last week.......it's not good news.....he told me Granger was allocated only 3 for June. So, Ford allocating 54 in April was just a psych for us all. The news continues to sting.
Booooooooooooooooooooooo
Sponsored