First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am still doing research on all the ins and outs on this.
I don't believe you can on a new order without a reservation.
1st piece of positive info coming from Ford to move our orders along.
I hope it helps.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is time for our monthly update!

2022 Allocation - We received word from Ford that our allocation that will be scheduled in January is for 11 units. That puts us at 42 total for 2022 model year (11, 20, 11). We obviously were hoping for more, but it is what it is.

Bronco Deliveries - 2021 Deliveries are continuing to progress and we are down to 23 2021s yet to be delivered out of 162. We have not had 1 deal fall through, which is absolutely amazing to me! Our name match sits at 90% with business titling, change of address, etc. being what has kept that from being 100%

1640366276246.png

How can we help B6G? - We are extremely grateful to the support of the Bronco6G community. Since our hands have been tied on the Bronco allocation side of things, we have been brain-storming on different ways we can continue to add value to this community. We've decided that we are going to offer an extremely low cost option for Ford ESPs. This is something we can help provide to both our customers who purchase from us moving forward and to Bronco enthusiasts nationwide, regardless of where they purchase their Bronco.

The B6G community will be our "pilot" effort and will help us develop and refine our process to make it a smooth and seamless process. This gives us an opportunity to make a very low margin on products and you to save a little money on an extended service plan.

As always, thank you and have a Merry Christmas!

Zach
So you received about 140 2021 units and will only get 42 in 2022? That sucks, I don't get all of this. IF Ford could get to full production they could build the 100,000 backlog and they would all be done by mid-August. When some infer that reservation holders (early ones) may not even get theirs's in 2022................I just don't get it. I have no hope of getting mine in 2022 either.
EDIT: I just saw your comments that it was 42 in the first quarter....so about 168 for all of 2022.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you received about 140 2021 units and will only get 42 in 2022? That sucks, I don't get all of this. IF Ford could get to full production they could build the 100,000 backlog and they would all be done by mid-August. When some infer that reservation holders (early ones) may not even get theirs's in 2022................I just don't get it. I have no hope of getting mine in 2022 either.
the 42 number is for the first three months of production for 2022, not all of 2022. Jesus.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the 42 number is for the first three months of production for 2022, not all of 2022. Jesus.
I saw his response to others having the same question and edited my post. He was not clear in his initial statement. I'm not a fool so don't treat me like one. Praise JESUS! 😉 :cool:

Sponsored

TApache11

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there an updated Granger reservation timestamp allocation spreadsheet? If already posted somewhere, sorry I missed it but would appreciate any help!

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Extended Service Plan or Ford Extended Service Contract
Hey Zach, Can we get an ESP with you guys even if we have an order somewhere else?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there an updated Granger reservation timestamp allocation spreadsheet? If already posted somewhere, sorry I missed it but would appreciate any help!
I don't have one at this point.
Hey Zach, Can we get an ESP with you guys even if we have an order somewhere else?
Yes, I'd imagine the majority of our sales will come from people who haven't purchased from us.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I probably would have purchased Ford ESP if it were offered when I picked up around thanksgiving. I was offered a 3rd party extended warranty, which I declined. not a fan of 3rd party warranties. I would be much more inclined to grab ESP on my other reservations/orders with you guys.

I still have some outstanding questions about some Ford performance parts, Ford pass points, which still show 0, and the customer appreciation fund fund setup (whatever the terminology may be) that I asked about at time of delivery but no one could/would answer.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Update - January Alloction, Ford ESP Offering & More DAC365D0-DAD6-4446-9D8B-410B0558B85C

It is time for our monthly update!

2022 Allocation - We received word from Ford that our allocation that will be scheduled in January is for 11 units. That puts us at 42 total for 2022 model year (11, 20, 11). We obviously were hoping for more, but it is what it is.

Bronco Deliveries - 2021 Deliveries are continuing to progress and we are down to 23 2021s yet to be delivered out of 162. We have not had 1 deal fall through, which is absolutely amazing to me! Our name match sits at 90% with business titling, change of address, etc. being what has kept that from being 100%

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Update - January Alloction, Ford ESP Offering & More DAC365D0-DAD6-4446-9D8B-410B0558B85C

How can we help B6G? - We are extremely grateful to the support of the Bronco6G community. Since our hands have been tied on the Bronco allocation side of things, we have been brain-storming on different ways we can continue to add value to this community. We've decided that we are going to offer an extremely low cost option for Ford ESPs. This is something we can help provide to both our customers who purchase from us moving forward and to Bronco enthusiasts nationwide, regardless of where they purchase their Bronco.

The B6G community will be our "pilot" effort and will help us develop and refine our process to make it a smooth and seamless process. This gives us an opportunity to make a very low margin on products and you to save a little money on an extended service plan.

As always, thank you and have a Merry Christmas!

Zach

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Zach@Granger - Have you heard of anyone getting an approved transfer away from Granger? I am a very late reservation, 4/28/21, so very low on your list. My gut is telling me Ford is punishing us. Just curious if you had seen any movement from Ford on transfer requests. I put in my request back on Oct. 15th. Have called several times with nothing but lies from the reps answering the phones.

I will be in contact soon about an ESP plan for my Shelby GT350.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I probably would have purchased Ford ESP if it were offered when I picked up around thanksgiving. I was offered a 3rd party extended warranty, which I declined. not a fan of 3rd party warranties. I would be much more inclined to grab ESP on my other reservations/orders with you guys.

I still have some outstanding questions about some Ford performance parts, Ford pass points, which still show 0, and the customer appreciation fund fund setup (whatever the terminology may be) that I asked about at time of delivery but no one could/would answer.

We haven't come to a final determination about the customer satisfaction funds.

The Ford pass points are a Ford corporate question that we can't get much traction on getting an answer with our rep.

I am happy to help with a Ford performance part question if you send me a pm.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger - Have you heard of anyone getting an approved transfer away from Granger? I am a very late reservation, 4/28/21, so very low on your list. My gut is telling me Ford is punishing us. Just curious if you had seen any movement from Ford on transfer requests. I put in my request back on Oct. 15th. Have called several times with nothing but lies from the reps answering the phones.

I will be in contact soon about an ESP plan for my Shelby GT350.
I haven't heard a lot of success stories. Which I was assured would work as a transfer.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website