Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That picture of the Broncos on the trailer made my day! Really looking forward to heading down to Granger to pick it up in the next week or so!

Talked my dad into driving me down in his Mustang. He's looking to replace it with a truck since my Bronco isn't enough to tow his boat. I told him there's only one dealership to consider.
@Zach@Granger, we'll be checking out your inventory and hopefully leaving the next day in a new Bronco and a new truck! My vote is on an F-250! On the Granger site it looks like there are some great options.
Sponsored

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you. FWIW, I have a Badlands 4 dr., MIC, towing pkg. 2.7, Squatch, lux pkg., so just about everything possible that could cause it to get delayed, though my reservation was made in the first 5-15 minutes the site went live.

Has anyone previewed and then been told your VIN was not picked up to be scheduled? I am first day reservation holder was called before last round of schedules saying that my bronco was previewing, Thursday came and went with no email from ford while other posted theirs, I then received an email from granger saying mine was not picked up for schedule even though it previewed in their system early that week? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and why it could of happened? @zachgranger

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PXL_20211202_220547292.jpg
PXL_20211202_220217163.jpg

Also, we will be calling 15 of you shortly. 🙂
Congratulations zach on the records. I'm sure it will only get better each month. Looking forward to seeing you in February, as I'm scheduled for January 10 build week. If Ford keeps me on schedule.
Ford Bronco December Update - Granger Ford 1992

I can't wait to meet you and your team.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zach, thank you for the update, and congratulations of your sales records. Keep up the good work. You know I'm gonna stick like glue until mine is finally delivered. :)

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you. FWIW, I have a Badlands 4 dr., MIC, towing pkg. 2.7, Squatch, lux pkg., so just about everything possible that could cause it to get delayed, though my reservation was made in the first 5-15 minutes the site went live.
Well I am starting to feel better, mine is same build and I’m not coming off it just to get it sooner. I have a day 3 reservation also that I might change up to see if I can get it quickly

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went ahead and placed my order for a 2 door Rubicon through Granger, of course you get to wait for those too, but should still be here in the first quarter of '22. I'm a 7/16 reservation so not looking so great for me to get mine any time soon. Going to be hard to see all the Bronco's when I pick up the Heep..........but oh so sweet when I get to trade it in someday on the Sasquatch! Go Granger!! 👍

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger do you have any intel on all of the stuck in production builds/ford not telling us why? I am now over a month stuck at MAP.
No, unfortunately I find out most of that information through B6G before I receive any communication from Ford. 😂

I wish I had a better answer.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So.......I know mine is on that first pic! I live in Minnesota. What are the chances I could come pick it up tomorrow? Its my only day I can get down there for a week!
Mine isn’t there lol. But you’ll know when mine is coming because I’ll switch my Picture to my specialty plate.

Sponsored

Octaveus

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone previewed and then been told your VIN was not picked up to be scheduled? I am first day reservation holder was called before last round of schedules saying that my bronco was previewing, Thursday came and went with no email from ford while other posted theirs, I then received an email from granger saying mine was not picked up for schedule even though it previewed in their system early that week? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and why it could of happened? @zachgranger
Same thing happened to me in the most recent window at Granger. Holding out hope for a VIN in the next one.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me in the most recent window at Granger. Holding out hope for a VIN in the next one.
What’s your build, I’m hoping the same thing, I’m first day reservation holder, badland, sas, lux, row, mic, all the sins built in like I like to live my life

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zach, thanks for all you do for the B6G forum and for the help personally. Looking forward to picking up the 22 BS BL in February or March and the 2 door Badlands in ?? Well, some year. :cool: . Your team has been awesome and you should be proud.

Octaveus

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s your build, I’m hoping the same thing, I’m first day reservation holder, badland, sas, lux, row, mic, all the sins built in like I like to live my life
Looks like we got the exact same build lol. Also day 1.