Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it just me or does Granger improve both the Bronco experience as well as the Bronco6G experience?

I'll do my best to be more active on here and not take as many breaks 🙂.

We've just been so crazy busy. What started as Albert doing this by himself has turned into a team of 6 people trying to keep up with orders on not only Broncos but also Jeeps, Trucks, Mustangs, etc.

It's been a lot of fun, but we've had growing pains as well. A good problem to have certainly.
Sponsored

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow! Look at all those First Editions. I created my account to actually ask a couple questions as I see mine shows delivered to Granger today which it must be one of those on the truck.

I ordered a few additional accessories as well, I'd imagine a few days worth of processing, prep, and then install of those accessories will be on the docket before I can take delivery. I'm getting the tow package etc put on my FE as well.. should I assume at least 1 week from today for delivery?

I'm oddly at peace with zero feeling of rush knowing it has finally arrived. It's a weird feeling. More relief than happiness at the moment, I'm assuming that will all change when I make my trek down from Minnesota.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll do my best to be more active on here and not take as many breaks 🙂.

We've just been so crazy busy. What started as Albert doing this by himself has turned into a team of 6 people trying to keep up with orders on not only Broncos but also Jeeps, Trucks, Mustangs, etc.

It's been a lot of fun, but we've had growing pains as well. A good problem to have certainly.
@Zach@Granger, we were a November delivery….can’t say enough about how awesome it was.

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Look at all those First Editions. I created my account to actually ask a couple questions as I see mine shows delivered to Granger today which it must be one of those on the truck.

I ordered a few additional accessories as well, I'd imagine a few days worth of processing, prep, and then install of those accessories will be on the docket before I can take delivery. I'm getting the tow package etc put on my FE as well.. should I assume at least 1 week from today for delivery?

I'm oddly at peace with zero feeling of rush knowing it has finally arrived. It's a weird feeling. More relief than happiness at the moment, I'm assuming that will all change when I make my trek down from Minnesota.
I’m coming from Minnesota too. Tomorrow is my only available day until possibly the 18th to go down there! Damn kids and their sports!

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Zach, a simple extension of a hand from a person who has no affiliation with Granger and is not an order holder through you. Thank you for being a light in a dark storm to right our ships and set the sails to carry us to safer shores. I am blessed to have what I believe to be an equal to you in my dealer but, it can not ever be overlooked to extend an arm of appreciation and thanks for a job well done, regardless of our relationship, when we see it.
Thank you to you and all of Granger for showing them how it is done.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m coming from Minnesota too. Tomorrow is my only available day until possibly the 18th to go down there! Damn kids and their sports!
Minnesota here as well. I’m REALLY hoping one of those is mine, but it’s not likely.

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 3 boys are fortunately too young for sports just yet but I know that's around the corner for me as well and likely a cumbersome new weekly to do list item I'm not overly excited about.

My work being remote means I can make the trip anytime. I guess now that it's real for me I'm just happy to know it's down there more than anything else.

I've got my appt set already at tint pros and m&b for paint correction and ceramic coating so I'm ready to roll when it does arrive.

Sponsored

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 3 boys are fortunately too young for sports just yet but I know that's around the corner for me as well and likely a cumbersome new weekly to do list item I'm not overly excited about.

My work being remote means I can make the trip anytime. I guess now that it's real for me I'm just happy to know it's down there more than anything else.

I've got my appt set already at tint pros and m&b for paint correction and ceramic coating so I'm ready to roll when it does arrive.
Yeah I need to stop by Tint Pros in Medina to get the fronts done right away. My 9 year old daughters first tournament of the year is Saturday and Sunday…..along with the next two weekends. My work has been in the office every day since Covid still unfortunately.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it just me or does Granger improve both the Bronco experience as well as the Bronco6G experience?

The Granger team are valuable contributors to the board, even though my local dealer is taking care of me and I am buying from him, I read the entire threads they post...

KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the update Zach!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhhh that's right, thank you. I forgot half of December was dedicated to 2022. I hope you get your wish Nate.
Making Bronco memories for each generation!
Sponsored