Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger
Have you gotten an update on how to handle those wanting options that are now MY22?
yup waiting on that info before I decide what route to go. if it can be coded for hold for MY22 that would solve a lot of stress. Not sure I have much faith in waiting it out for MY22 order banks to open, lots could change for the good and bad
Sponsored

BBB

First Name
Tont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m one of the last ones to be called, I do have an October 29 date :0

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford @Zach@Granger
Have you gotten an update on how to handle those wanting options that are now MY22?

If you want a 2022 MY you can hold off on converting the order. If you want a 21MY, but most likely won't get allocation for it (i.e. our October reservations) you can still convert and there may be a small chance based on commodity availability (Big Bend, 4-cyl, soft top) that you could get your scheduled more quickly than anticipated.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yup waiting on that info before I decide what route to go. if it can be coded for hold for MY22 that would solve a lot of stress. Not sure I have much faith in waiting it out for MY22 order banks to open, lots could change for the good and bad
That other thread with the "order time" screenshot makes it sound like they'll take your information and call you over the summer when MY22 ordering opens.

My personal take is, it feels very ad hoc. Where is my information taken? In some manilla envelope on the salesman's desk? In the reservation system for me to see on my end?

I would trust Granger to make that phone call over the summer, but I don't trust Ford not to change the rules again on me. I've got a MY21 build that I'm happy with so I'll be putting in an order before March 19th. In the likely event that I roll into MY22, I'll adjust the order as necessary at that time.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That other thread with the "order time" screenshot makes it sound like they'll take your information and call you over the summer when MY22 ordering opens.

My personal take is, it feels very ad hoc. Where is my information taken? In some manilla envelope on the salesman's desk? In the reservation system for me to see on my end?

I would trust Granger to make that phone call over the summer, but I don't trust Ford not to change the rules again on me. I've got a MY21 build that I'm happy with so I'll be putting in an order before March 19th. In the likely event that I roll into MY22, I'll adjust the order as necessary at that time.
That is where I am at today after thinking it through some more, think I will put one in now let it ride and keep my other one as a backup since reservations are carrying forward past March 19th. Once we have better info later, I can adjust if needed. I feel like if you get into the system now, you have a better chance of avoiding delays in MY22 with dealer stock rollout if / when it gets there.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you want a 2022 MY you can hold off on converting the order. If you want a 21MY, but most likely won't get allocation for it (i.e. our October reservations) you can still convert and there may be a small chance based on commodity availability (Big Bend, 4-cyl, soft top) that you could get your scheduled more quickly than anticipated.
Thanks Zach! Does it hurt Granger if I hold off on the conversion? I'm Grangtober, so I'm in the back of the pack anyways. Not wanting to cancel, just hold for MY22.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Zach! Does it hurt Granger if I hold off on the conversion? I'm Grangtober, so I'm in the back of the pack anyways. Not wanting to cancel, just hold for MY22.

No, if you've reserved in October and want a 22MY no matter what, hold off. If you want a 21 and have a very outside shot at getting one. I'd still convert.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Zach, when will we know where we fall in current allocation? I'm a 7/14 reservation and still on the fence on final build based on what's available now. If I knew if I'm on or out of MY21 it would definately help the decision process.

Sponsored

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cant wait to place my orders! :D

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, if you've reserved in October and want a 22MY no matter what, hold off. If you want a 21 and have a very outside shot at getting one. I'd still convert.

If we reserved with you in October, we will still get the October deal if we hold off and order a 2022?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Zach, when will we know where we fall in current allocation? I'm a 7/14 reservation and still on the fence on final build based on what's available now. If I knew if I'm on or out of MY21 it would definately help the decision process.
I'm sure they will talk to us about that when they call us to put the order in. I'm a just after midnight 7/14 reservation, so I'm guessing I'll hear from them early next week and I'll see where i am at.