First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the current status on the Granger Bronco offer? Can I still make the switch?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the scoop with the newly released allocation info?
Zach replied in the other thread and basically said it’s not anything new. It’s the same info we’ve had all along.

They can’t build all reservations before the switch to MY22, so they’re going to build them in order and according to the allocation algorithm... and eventually everyone will get their Bronco, just for some of us it will be in MY22.

Who gets theirs first depends on 1. Your time stamp 2. Your dealers allocation 3. Commodity availability.

As of this moment, we don’t know anything about any of those things to start to guess.

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the scoop with the newly released allocation info?
Yes, it's really not any new information than what has already been discussed here previously.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I posted this in the private thread, but I'll repeat it here:

The only new info I got from that video was the March 19 order cutoff date required to even be considered for a MY2021. Everything else was old news: timestamp, parts availability, and allocation and how they affect your build and delivery dates. There isn't enough detail in that video to make any kind of estimate as to when any of us will get our Bronco, in part because Ford doesn't even know how many people will follow through with an order, how many of those will want certain trims and options, or how many each dealer will have in proportion to overall demand. They mention "Sasquatch" and "2.7 engines" as examples only of what could delay your Bronco due to limited availability, but they never actually say that those are in limited supply. They could be red herrings, for all we know. I'm sticking with my original build. My two cents...well, I guess that was a lot, so my two bucks on the subject. Bucks...for bucking Bronco. Get it? :giggle:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a private Granger Ford thread? If so, how does one get in? I have a reservation with Granger

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a private Granger Ford thread? If so, how does one get in? I have a reservation with Granger
Just for Colorado buyers who are having their Broncos delivered. A certain Colorado guy set it up a lonnnggg time ago so we can discuss the logistics of the delivery - among other things.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t believe a 10 minute shit video causes such a shitstorm of panic ...
There was nothing in the waste of time video that was different than the vague info Ford has put out before...

R-e-l-a-x

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was nothing in the waste of time video that was different than the vague info Ford has put out before...

R-e-l-a-x
There was nothing new...it just slammed people in the face who were in denial about allocation in 2021 being real, and that timestamp doesn't matter nationally if your dealer runs out of their allocation orders before they get to you. Even though we had it in black and white...there was a large contingent who didn't believe it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only new info I got from that video was the March 19 order cutoff date required to even be considered for a MY2021. Everything else was old news: timestamp, parts availability, and allocation and how they affect your build and delivery dates. There isn't enough detail in that video to make any kind of estimate as to when any of us will get our Bronco, in part because Ford doesn't even know how many people will follow through with an order, how many of those will want certain trims and options, or how many each dealer will have in proportion to overall demand. They mention "Sasquatch" and "2.7 engines" as examples only of what could delay your Bronco due to limited availability, but they never actually say that those are in limited supply. They could be red herrings, for all we know. I'm sticking with my original build. My two cents...well, I guess that was a lot, so my two bucks on the subject. Bucks...for bucking Bronco. Get it? :giggle:
YESSSSSS.

It was clearly just an "if say, *everyone* wants squatch for example, and demand outpaces production of those parts, it will delay delivery of those units"... and then all those mouth breathers in the other thread interpreted it to mean Sasquatch was late availability or something.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the comma optional or required?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

R-e-l-a-x
Thanks, Frankie.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

R-e-l-a-x
I had a friend, that's aware of me getting a Bronco, that sent me a text not long after that video hit Youtube. They said it looks like my reservation will be pushed into early 2022 because of material shortages.

I watched the video and then got back to them saying nothing has changed on my end. My reservation date falls after the M.Y '21 line in the sand that Ford put down, so I already know mine will be a '22 model year.

Our chatting went back and forth for a bit, more so on the fact I'm really wanting to go the Peasant XLT route (Base w/ sasquatch, 2.7 & auto) and not my zero point I used for what I was willing to spend. I 'could' change my mind, since I'll have the extra time to save a bit more to put down, but I doubt I will. It will basically come down to what issues (if any) they have with parts availability and if the updated B&P answers a few curiosities I have, at the moment.

The ONLY thing that has changed is that if there are any delays, material wise, I will be needing the Bronco delivered because of the time of year it could/will show up.
Sponsored