First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi All...got the call from the dealer to come in and configure my reservation on July 14th. I have picked out the following. Had some questions and I turn to the experts here....

- The Outer Banks is only about $1,500 more but I like the solid color alloys....am I giving up much else? I added the mid package to the Big Bend so they are close in my opinion
- Will the be a early build or is there something in here that could push this out? No hard top, no sasquatch.
- I hear the tow package can add a delay, did you guys hear that too?

Getting excited, thanks in advance for any help/advice....

Randy

20214 DoorBig Bend2.7L EcoBoost10 Speed AutomaticNo SasquatchMid PackageCarbonized Gray
Sponsored

Attachments

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All...got the call from the dealer to come in and configure my reservation on July 14th. I have picked out the following. Had some questions and I turn to the experts here....

- The Outer Banks is only about $1,500 more but I like the solid color alloys....am I giving up much else? I added the mid package to the Big Bend so they are close in my opinion
- Will the be a early build or is there something in here that could push this out? No hard top, no sasquatch.
- I hear the tow package can add a delay, did you guys hear that too?

Getting excited, thanks in advance for any help/advice....

Randy

20214 DoorBig Bend2.7L EcoBoost10 Speed AutomaticNo SasquatchMid PackageCarbonized Gray
You don't have any "late availability" options, so there's nothing that will delay your build out-the-gate.

Not sure about the tow package... first I've heard about that.

You have an early reservation, which means the 6 deadly high-demand options may (or may not) still be in stock when they go to build yours... the availability shortages on those items will get worse as the builds go on... who knows where you'll fall on that.

Considering that you only want the Mid package (OB opens you up to LUX)... the difference between these builds (as you've spec'd them) off the top of my head is appearance/aesthetic only.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t fathom why tow package would be a delay..

good God what’s next... optional steering wheels due to late availability

OP
OP
RandyB

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
You don't have any "late availability" options, so there's nothing that will delay your build out-the-gate.

Not sure about the tow package... first I've heard about that.

You have an early reservation, which means the 6 deadly high-demand options may (or may not) still be in stock when they go to build yours... the availability shortages on those items will get worse as the builds go on... who knows where you'll fall on that.

Considering that you only want the Mid package (OB opens you up to LUX)... the difference between these builds (as you've spec'd them) off the top of my head is appearance/aesthetic only.
Awesome....thanks for all of this....
Sponsored