what to ask before ordering

joez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanted to buy a bronco 2 years ago, but things got in the way. So now I am ready to order put an order in. Is there anything I should ask before ordering? I was talking to a local dealer and he said that there are no problems with allocation, I assume this is a dealer to dealer issue. He also said that there are no part shortages. He also said that a customer order gets priority over other order, and lead times are from 3-6 months. Anything else I should know or be asking about?
Thanks
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree on a price and get the agreement in writing! You don't want to get screwed over because one person insisted verbally months ago that you're getting MSRP, then all of a sudden you're hit with ADM on the day your Bronco arrives at the dealership.

My salesman wrote the price on my build sheet and signed it. I also had an email conversation in which we agreed on MSRP.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wanted to buy a bronco 2 years ago, but things got in the way. So now I am ready to order put an order in. Is there anything I should ask before ordering? I was talking to a local dealer and he said that there are no problems with allocation, I assume this is a dealer to dealer issue. He also said that there are no part shortages. He also said that a customer order gets priority over other order, and lead times are from 3-6 months. Anything else I should know or be asking about?
Thanks
You may want to check out Granger Motors, Granger IA they have a bunch of Broncos in stock at or below MSRP and I am sure 2024 will have another price increase. You can get a better value with one of these 2023 models.

I should have added they do add wheel, tire and level package to a lot of them to try and get $5,000 out of you but I am sure they have a bunch at MSRP also. I am local to them and drive through quit often and they have a bunch on their lot.

Last edited:

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just be aware that once your build is scheduled there are no changes. Review your specs carefully and make sure you are settled on what you want. Good Luck!
Sponsored